So so fed up :(

dani_tinks

Mum to one of each
Reaction score
I feel like a whale. My OH never seems to be never here hes either working, kickboxing or out at a meeting / xmas do blah blah blah.
I feel isolated my car isnt working, i live in the middle of no where, i couldnt drive even if i wanted to due to SPD. I dont know many people around and I wanna scream.
OHs going to a xmas do tonight, he hasnt exactly invited me all i got was '' i wont be out long, u wouldnt be up for it cus youd be so uncomfortable and in pain, besides u wont know anyone there ''
NICE OF HIM TO MAKE MY MIND UP FOR ME.
All i see is this house at the moment, i hate my own company at the best of times
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGBGHHH
is this my hormones going mad or am i right to be upset??!!:cry:
I feel like hes embaressed to be seen out with me or something

Yeah, i'm not surprised you're upset. I've officially been on maternity leave 3 days now and i'm bored out of my mind. My hubby goes off to work and I feel like I'm stuck with my own company...which is pretty crap at the best of times :mrgreen: I'm sure he's not embarrassed to be seen with you, he probably just thinks you need to relax and not worry about making an effort with parties etc. However, if you're anything like me a good, all-night knees up is just what I need right now. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: xx

I'm stating the obvious, but have you spoken to him about it? At least, if he knows how you feel, then you'll know whether he's just trying to be considerate (and missing the mark) or being selfish/whatever.

I can't blame you for being upset. I've been pretty much stuck in the house 24/7 with SPD too, so I take opportunities when I can to do even boring things like go to the supermarket (though I don't last long shuffling round).

Hormones may be making things worse for you, but not being invited to things and having your OH make up your mind for you is enough to upset most people even when not pregnant!

Have a calm chat with him and see how that goes :)

he sounds like my hubby! Hes either at work, football or with his mates. I am left with our girls on my own. I think we notice it more coz we have given up our old lives pretty much & theres hasnt changed. You'd think after having 2 pregnancies already that id be used to it but no, it really gets me down.

Thank god for B&B or id have gone insane months ago!!! :thumbup:

Being honest, it's probs a mix of the two! He is concerned that you'd be in pain and he also want's nothing to ruin a good night - that's men!!! I don't think they can fully get how isolating and uncomfortable it can be for us heavily preggos! Do you have any friends or family that can come visit you? I can always add you on msn if you want to moan and pass some time :)

Aw thanks girls, I think I was being a tad hormonal. Hes been really sweet he's just come home and without me even saying anything has said that he wants to cheer me up and doesnt want to go out tonight, instead he wants to spend quality time with me... he even said the magic words '' it's not because you don't want me to go I WANT to stay in and be with you '' Aww bless him. Hes even bought mincepies and mulled wine!
Maybe having a sulk can work eh :p hehe but thanks for ya advice I would of had to chat with him if he didn't react this way.
xxxx

Oh bless - clearly he's not an arse and can actually realise when there's a problem (even if it does require a sulk), which is always a good start :D

Awww sweet, glad you've cleared things up and are feeling better. xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know how fustrated you are

we moved out of town start October..
&& know nobody around here...
have a 2nd car but whats the point, cus iv nowhere to go
all my ''friends'' seem to busy to bother anymore
i txt one of them tha other day askin if she wanted to meet
me in town for a cuppa and chat and not even so much as a text back
AT ALL ... lovely:shrug:

and my OH works 6 days a week
and when he comes home in evenings its either straight onto facebook
or away off to the gym..
so unless i drag myself out im home alone
on a sunday morning up at 9am away off to the gym..
so 7 days a week stuck in

OH got txt off my friends bf there the otha nyt
sayin shes going out for the weekend for xmas parties
how does he fancy them two heading owt for drinks :shock:
ehhh just cus my friend can go out and have a good time, get drunk
with the girls...
sure the lads can arrange sumtin ??
&& the one whos heavily pregnant is expected to sit at home all night by herself???:growlmad: Must be cus there wasnt one suggestion for what i can do
wudnt mind but sure they OH and the other fella could stay in with few drinks all grab a dvd/take away and have a laugh but no seems like pregnancy is considered a disability to some people :growlmad::growlmad:

so i was having NONE of it.. i decided F**K that.!!!
im getting all dolled up tonight, makeup, new clothes
the OH can take me out - (1st time iv wanted to go out in alsolute months
and actually feel like i want to go out) -

so am picking up my dad.. 3 of us are going for meal
then to a hotel we know, there a friend of my dads a singer
and hes singing the lounge tonight, so were going out there after the meal..
No chance im taking anymore of this sitting in , im going insane..

soo babe can totally understand how your feeling
i think its a mixture of everything that just gets to us..
iv had plenty of tem ''fedup'' moments where just breakdown crying

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I think he was probably just 'being a man' ;) You know when they think theyre being really lovely and considerate but infact theyre making you feel like crap and unwanted?He probably thought saying to you to stay in while he goes out cuz he knows youre uncomfortable was uber loving and romantic ;)

But I'm glad that he's staying in with you now.Hope you're enjoying your evening xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->