so so funny

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
We've been waiting on Hannah to poo all day (gross I know) but she's not feeling good and it's been a few days. So Stan decides to give her a bath to make her feel better, takes her diaper off and says hmmm she might go soon, I see some on the diaper. Proceeds to put her in the bath where she gives him "the look". He quickly took her out of the bath and plopped her (wet and all) on a new diaper :rofl: :rofl: Still waiting to see if he was right or not

hahaaha max has done this too ..he didnt go for 2 days and then Dh gives him a bath and for some reason the warm water well relaxed him lol

:rofl::rofl:

Poor Stan gets a lot of poopy sessions.

lmao Poor stan!! Hopefully Hannah got some relief though.

Speaking of poop lol, the other day we were also waiting on Jayce to have one, as it had also been a couple days for him. well finally he went, and thinking he had finished I began to change him, and as I was wiping his bottom he projectile poo'd all over me, right from my belly button all the way up to my chin!!! I just sat there looking stunned for a few seconds before I started screaming for Jeff. Lets just say, I am VERY glad it stopped at my chin, cause you know what is right above the chin :rofl: Needless to say Jeff almosted pissed himself laughing at me :( not so funny at the time, but now I can look back and have a laugh.

Caitlyn doesn't go much and when she does she explodes. The other day it was all up her back and all over her vest!!

Jenelle you made me laugh now. Same thing happened to my OH when my LO was only a month or so. Not quite as bad, only went on his leg and stomach, but he is really squemish and was screaming for me to come help. I packed out laughing cause there was this big man all hysterical cause he had some poop on him.

:rofl: No he waited and waited for nothing than when he bathed her she was grumpy because she was tired :rofl: She did end up going when we dream fed her though (well not so much dream feeding last night I guess :rofl:)

hooray for Hannah finally pooing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"