So sore :( hypermobilty syndrome

F

Fern.x

I have hypermobility syndrome and from the age of 15 my left arm socket kept coming out of its socket in my sleep and any other activites, Been to see a surgeon and physio for it had an MRI whiched showed my labrum (ligaments) in the ball socket itself had torn really badly. Anyway to cut a long story short he discharged me because i was 5 months pregnant by the time he bothered to see me to get the MRI results i had these in january 07 and didnt see him until may 07.. So have now been told they cant operate because i have LO and wont be able to untill he is around 3-4 years of age. Is it just me going through this? I cant go swiming cant play around stupidly with LO need to be really careful when i sleep and cant hold my LO when the pain is unbareable which it is. I think its getting worse this is really put a downer on me i couldnt breastfeed liam because everytime i did the were sliding and i could feel it was so horrible though i was going to drop him :cry: its effecting my sex life :( sorry for the rant girls..

IS anybody on here going through this or is it just me? I really hope liam doesnt have it, Its heredity i really dont wont him to go through it

:hugs: I have it but not to the same degree. I get it in my hips mainly and my leg will slip out of hte socket - but not fully. I also get it in my feet which can make walking painful.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, I can only imagine how tough it is for you. :hugs:

:hugs: I have it but not to the same degree. I get it in my hips mainly and my leg will slip out of hte socket - but not fully. I also get it in my feet which can make walking painful.

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time, I can only imagine how tough it is for you. :hugs:

Its the worse feeling ever worse than labour its like contractions in my arms! Going for acupuncture on monday to try and releive its giving me terrible head aches. suppose it doesnt help trying to decorate a house in 1 day :( xx

hi, i have hypermobilty and at the mo am waiting for physio. but since ive been pregant its go so painful esp at night time i always wake up around 5am with pain in all my joints.
i seem 2 get it when i'm still for a long time.the docs just keep telling me i need to strenghten my muscles! think i'm goin have to take or swimming or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->