So sore

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
I feel so sore everyday.. like my whole bum and thighs! Like if i sit down for a little over 10 mins.. TEN MINUTES! i would be aching getting up and it would stay for a while :wacko: I get the same feeling if i move too much or even when i get out of bed.. so its like whether i'm resting or moving, it will be painful later... and it feels exactly like when you workout very hard and the next day u're just like ugh pain! I get the moving alot part but the sitting for few minutes??! It never happened for me in my first pregnancy eventhough i sat way too much cause i didnt really have a kid to run after lol

Anyone else feeling sore just from sitting? :dohh:

I get that too! Just the past few days, I don't know what I just thought I had walked too much but it is exactly how you described it. I know I asked DH to give me a rub two nights in a row, in the bum and the back of the thighs, and it feels just like I worked out!

I've been pregnant twice before and don't remember this. I have not pinned down what causes it, because I just thought I did too much with the kids.

I'm getting this too and was wondering if it's worth mentioning to the midwife or if it's just one of those things. This is my first though so have nothing to compare to like you all. Hope you ladies feel better soon!

I found a reasonable explanation. As the pelvic tilt increases, the muscles in the bum and back of thighs are stretched. This weakens the muscle and makes it get sore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"