So stressed for tomorrow!

May55

Reaction score
I have my first ultrasound tomorrow.. I will be 7 weeks 5 days.. they are doing this because I had a miscarriage 6 months ago and desperatly need some reassurance. Im scared. I have such a bad feeling:cry: I dont know if its because last time has me scared to be happy, or because like the last time I have a feeling something is wrong.Last time i just knew, from the moment i took my test i knew something would be wrong. I know I cant change things regardless.. Its just that if this is another miscarriage then I am done trying.. Ive had 2 miscarriages to date, A baby with a birth defect (that was repaired) and 15 months of ttcing a sibling for my boy and mentally i just cant do more. Im just ranting right now I guess because its better than biting off whats left of my nails:nope: I have had only one symptom in this pregnancy, sore breast..that is ALL and it is gone now for 3 days... keep your fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for me tomorrow please!

Good luck tomorrow! I have my first scan tomorrow too at 8+1 here we just get an early dating scan then nothing until 20 weeks. I'm super nervous too because I went in a few years ago at what should have been 8 weeks but I had a missed Mc so I totally get it! That time I had no cramping no bleeding no sign of mc so I was devastated and we had also been trying for 9 months. I went on to have a healthy baby girl 2 months after that mc though! I hope you hear good news xx

Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow!!!

I spent my entire first trimester just "knowing" that something was wrong. I wouldn't let my DH come to the ultrasound for my NT scan at 11 weeks, because I couldn't handle seeing the bad news with anyone there. And yet, at my ultrasound I saw a perfect little baby. I couldn't stop crying, I was so surprised and happy. So in my case, my "gut feeling" turned out completely wrong. I hope it's the same for you. :hugs:

Hugs! Totally get how you're feeling. I've had losses in the past and am terrified of my first scan and will be of every other one I think. Best of luck! Hopefully you'll feel reassured afterwards.

I think it's normal to be scared after a mc. I had a mc in 2012 and when I went for an early ultrasound with my youngest I was so afraid that they would tell me I was mc again. Hoping everything is okay at your ultrasound appointment :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->