• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So stressed, please help!

AJR14

Reaction score
I'm either 12 or 13 dpo and have had faint positives these last 3 days...but they haven't changed at all. Since its this early is it okay to have them stay the same for 3 days? I did a digital last night and it was negative. I have had little cramping...nothing bad at all. And have had that wet feeling like AF is about to start for the past few days as well. Any similar stories? What was your outcome?

Top is 10 or 11 dpo and bottom two are today at 12 or 13 dpo. The last two were dipped in same cup. Yesterday tests were lighter than the day before and today.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1414897174078.jpg
    PicsArt_1414897174078.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 28
I can't see anything on any of them but it could just be the lighting :( x

I hope i'm wrong but they do look like evaps. I have had loads of pretty convincing evaps on those tests. So hope im wrong! GL xxx

I took like 4 of them a day on those days and they all had a line. But I started a very heavy and clotty period. On to the next round. :( Thank you for the replies ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"