so stressed..

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
So.. I've had some issues with keeping jobs this year for some reason.. I get miserable there, and just up and quit.
And I need a job right now because OH can't afford to carry me.. and I don't expect him to.. not only that, but I'm bored at home all day...

only problem is - I don't seem to be having ANY luck finding work... most places are hiring right now for Christmas, but come January, you basically get laid off, or only have 10 hours a week which isn't enough to live on, and means I won't get anything for maternity pay...

I don't know what to do... I feel ill right now because I'm just so stressed about it...

Its only a short term measure but what about temping, the money is usually slightly better and agencies have to offer the same benefits as any company would. The great thing about it is that you can flit from job to job and find something that really interests you.

Good luck!!

oooh just noticed your not from the UK so not sure about the benefits thing.

Glood luck still!

i'm not even aware of any temping agencies around here!
baaah.
life sucks!

I did temping with Ajilon and they found me tons of receptionist work. If you go to monster.ca you'll find loads of temp agencies that you can apply with

craigslist even has job section, GOODLUCK though thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->