so swollen!

shyzy26

Reaction score
hey all i posted i thread yesterday about shaky legs like they were trembling anyway i think i know what triggerd it as ive been nestin and done so much i woke up this morning in so much muscel pain around the tops off my legs and bum i can hardly sit on the toliet lol well had a busy day today had to walk along way and baby sit my mates son any way walk bk and just got in and my feet and hands are so swollen and tingaling they feel so tight is it anything to worry about or is it just the heat and walkin ?

I'm not sure, maybe nip down to your local chemist and get your blood pressure checked, all pharmacies do this for free. Just to be on the safe side, then you can decide if you wanna see your midwife?

If ur BP is ok then I think it's fine! I got my mw to check my fat feet and hands :haha: it's just extra fluid and the heat :D

Xxx

Personally I would always get any swelling checked out by a midwife. It's possible that it could just be the heat or because you've over done it but it's better to be safe than sorry. I had pre-e in my last pregnancy so I'm always a bit overly cautious when it comes to headaches, swelling etc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->