so swollen!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by shyzy26, Jun 2, 2011.

1. shyzy26

shyzy26 Active Member

hey all i posted i thread yesterday about shaky legs like they were trembling anyway i think i know what triggerd it as ive been nestin and done so much i woke up this morning in so much muscel pain around the tops off my legs and bum i can hardly sit on the toliet lol well had a busy day today had to walk along way and baby sit my mates son any way walk bk and just got in and my feet and hands are so swollen and tingaling they feel so tight is it anything to worry about or is it just the heat and walkin ?

2. Whatme

Whatme Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, maybe nip down to your local chemist and get your blood pressure checked, all pharmacies do this for free. Just to be on the safe side, then you can decide if you wanna see your midwife?

3. Gemble

Gemble Well-Known Member

If ur BP is ok then I think it's fine! I got my mw to check my fat feet and hands :haha: it's just extra fluid and the heat :D

Xxx

4. Missy.

Missy. Mum to 2 boys, a girl & an angel <3

Personally I would always get any swelling checked out by a midwife. It's possible that it could just be the heat or because you've over done it but it's better to be safe than sorry. I had pre-e in my last pregnancy so I'm always a bit overly cautious when it comes to headaches, swelling etc x