so the fun begins again, 1dpo, come and join me

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
As the title says really, af due the 5th of Feb,so let's count down the days! ... I will add my symptoms by dpo to pass time .. your more than welcome to come and join me :D:hugs:

1dpo - tons of thick white cm (*tmi*)

2dpo - nothing to report

3dpo - horrible af type cramp, that lasted a few minutes, bb's starting to hurt, O pain

4dpo - nothing to report

5dpo - my tww is cut short!, bloods confirm NO OVULATION! :cry:

Good luck babes 🌠 🌠 🌠 🌠💗

Hello may I join? Think i'm 2 DPO (may have O'd day earlier than ticker suggests).

So far, white creamy CM, few cramps, gassy.

Good luck ladies :)

Hello may I join? Think i'm 2 DPO (may have O'd day earlier than ticker suggests).

So far, white creamy CM, few cramps, gassy.

Good luck ladies :)

Of course you can join!, welcome to the thread! :D... good luck!, and I hope you get that :bfp: ... I also have creamy cm a lot actually:blush: *tmi* but that's about it so far! :wacko:

Can I join too please? :) am 4po currently

1dpo - no symptoms
2dpo - no symptoms - but did wake up with hiccups randomly!
3dpo - no symptoms
4dpo - boobs starting to get tender, big lump of cm (tmi) and woke up with hiccups again...? Never happened before, very random indeed!

Baby dust to you all xx

Can I join too please? :) am 4po currently

1dpo - no symptoms
2dpo - no symptoms - but did wake up with hiccups randomly!
3dpo - no symptoms
4dpo - boobs starting to get tender, big lump of cm (tmi) and woke up with hiccups again...? Never happened before, very random indeed!

Baby dust to you all xx

Yes of course, it's nice to have you!... goodluck!!, And i hope you get your :bfp: !!! :dust:

When does everyone plan on testing ??, before :af: or when :af: is late??? ... this month i'm waiting untill i'm officially late! before peeing on any sticks :haha:

When does everyone plan on testing ??, before :af: or when :af: is late??? ... this month i'm waiting untill i'm officially late! before peeing on any sticks :haha:

I'm def going to wait until she is 'late' I've had nearly 14 months on peeing on sticks early and its not happened yet so i said to myself this year I'm going to wait untill after now, how about you? xx

I'm def going to wait until she is 'late' I've had nearly 14 months on peeing on sticks early and its not happened yet so i said to myself this year I'm going to wait untill after now, how about you? xx

I'm also waiting untill i'm late! ... I don't take a negative result too well, so gunna hold off, instead of upsetting myself ! ... I suppose we'll save a few preg tests in the long run ;) :haha: xx

I'm also waiting untill i'm late! ... I don't take a negative result too well, so gunna hold off, instead of upsetting myself ! ... I suppose we'll save a few preg tests in the long run ;) :haha: xx

I agree!! Although the more I've used them the more I hate internet cheapies! Yes they save money but i find myself really disinterested with them lol!! How long you been TTC? xx

I agree!! Although the more I've used them the more I hate internet cheapies! Yes they save money but i find myself really disinterested with them lol!! How long you been TTC? xx

I've had terrible false positives a few times, so i'm not to fond of them nor do I trust them , I think the only reason I buy them is because there "cheap" and like u said they defo save u money.... 4years not trying, not preventing, but 3 and a half years properly "trying"... so quite a while... how about you? x

Hello may I join? I am on CD 19 3DPO and due for AF on February 2ndish I am on my third cycle of chlomid 100 with ovidrel trigger shot on Sunday January 18. So far I really dont have any symptoms I guess I had a super crazy vivid dream I remember last night and have been bloated/gasey thats it really :wacko: This TTW is enough to make me crazy! When should I test?

Hello may I join? I am on CD 19 3DPO and due for AF on February 2ndish I am on my third cycle of chlomid 100 with ovidrel trigger shot on Sunday January 18. So far I really dont have any symptoms I guess I had a super crazy vivid dream I remember last night and have been bloated/gasey thats it really :wacko: This TTW is enough to make me crazy! When should I test?

Hay:hi:!! Welcome to the thread... i'm currently on a break from clomid... how do u find it? .. for me I hated it and it hated me:haha:.. but I hear it works wonders!! for some!, fingers crossed that's you!!, I do plan to go bk onit, but atm i'm having further fertility tests done ...I would test when your officially "late", but if u wanna test before,I wouldn't test any sooner than 10dpo,:thumbup:

I'm around similar cycle days as you ladies. I had fertility treatment so I don't know my exact dpo but it could be about 6. I test at clinic on 2/2!!!! No symptoms yet.

Baby dust for all !!!!

Yeah I won't be testing until late AF. I just can't bare to see another BFN.

Yet more thick white CM today, think i'm 3 dpo. Not much else. Sore boobs, which is very normal for me.

How you all feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"