So this is annoying...but what does it mean? (for those who temp)

1cre8tivgrl

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
:wacko: Since I ovulated my temps have done the EXACT same thing as last cycle, same pattern even same temps, to the .1 degree...its annoying!!! And I wasn't pregnant last month so does it mean I am out this month too?? :wacko: Has anyone else had this happen?

They look slightly different on your charts, did you overlay both of them to see if there is the same pattern?
Ive only just started temping so I can't really comment on whether it means anything though only way to know is wait for when AF should arrive

I can't overlay them as I am just using the free version of FF but I always write my temps down and I have the ones from last month and they are pretty much the same on the same dpo.

I saved my charts and put them into photoshop to lay them on one another. The purple one is last month and the blue is this month.

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 4
Maybe it's something to do with hormones being correct level so your charts are looking the same :shrug: see what happens in the next few days maybe you will have a big jump if there is implantation

my charts for the past 6 months are all about the same, its still early so don't worry if ur chart looks the same, implantation happens 7-12 dpo so u still have a few more days to see if temps change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->