So this was a fun month

AJCash

Reaction score
18 Highs on my CBFM. You can see that nice long string of green in my chart signature.

I didn't temp or use OPKs or anything this month because I'm contemplating giving up TTC altogether, but I paid $200 for the damn monitor and I was going to keep using it until I run out of sticks at least.

The manual says that at most it will go 19 days in a row of High if the LH surge isn't ever detected after the estrogen spike, so I was actually a little surprised that it gave me a low today. Totally thought I'd get another high.

Anybody else have this happen before? Since I wasn't doing anything else, I have no clue if I actually ovulated despite all that or if it was a purely anovulatory cycle. From what I read, it could be that my LH surge happened but wasn't strong enough for the monitor to count it. No clue.

Had to share it with the community, in any case. Wacky.

Honestly, I hate clear blue. I didn't have the FM, but I did have the advanced opks, and I would get peak fertility when I KNEW I wasn't ovulating, and this past cycle it never even gave me a high reading, and well, now I know for sure I did ovulate!

My surge seems to run at least two full days ahead of actual ovulation for me, going by the monitor, OPKs, and temps before now. It's only my second month on the monitor, so I don't have any long term data for it. Last month I backed it up with both temps and regular opks and everything matched up alright, so I don't think I have issues with CB altogether. Just probably a wonky month or it's still doing its "learning" thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->