So...tired...cant....move...

bonniebeams

Reaction score
I am 4 weeks 3 days and by 2pm I am so wiped out I can barely lift my arms. I keep reading to take naps but that's not really possible at my job.

What do you do to combat exhaustion??

I'd go get your iron levels checked.

Oh you think so? That sounds more than just normal pregnancy fatigue? This is my 1st pregnancy so I really can't tell.

I'll call my doctor today and see what they say. Thank you.

I'd say it was pretty normal, first pregnancy was like this for me too. I was lucky I was only working part time so on my days off I'd have a sleep in the afternoon.

No advice really, drink plenty of fluids and get to bed early. It gets better!

It's normal and it will get better when the placenta starts taking over around 8-10 weeks

Okay thanks. Drinking water does seem to help a little bit. Busy days at work are even more of a drag than normal!

Ughhh..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

I had been too and was feeling far more tired than expected,possibly iron levels.i however had a scan today at 5 weeks revealing twins!! So now I know what my reason was lol x

I had been too and was feeling far more tired than expected,possibly iron levels.i however had a scan today at 5 weeks revealing twins!! So now I know what my reason was lol x

How exciting!!! Congratulations! My first scan isn't until 9 weeks I think. Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->