So tired.. Don't know whats wrong with her!

KatelynsMummy

Mummy to Katelyn!
Reaction score
Ok, so lately, my LO is waking up crying, every other hour or so..
Last night was horrendous, she was up at 1, wanting to play, as soon as we went into her room, she screamed bloody murder... She ended up in bed with me at 4 because I just needed to sleep, she got up at 6, now still refusing to sleep at nap time.
I dont understand why she wouldnt sleep last night, she had a clean bum, wasnt hungry, too hot/cold... I was just out of ideas, i feel like a zombie today, ive read that it could be a stage of separation anxiety, if it is, how long does this stage usually last. I dont want to keep giving her and put her in my bed, I want her to sleep in her cot, in her room, as she has done for a while now.
She used to sleep 7-7.
:flower:

Might she be teething?

Harrison has never been a brilliant sleeper, STTN for the first time last night at 7 months old, lol. And I think that was only a fluke.

His sleep has been getting worse though, he has started to wake up at around 10pm and then refusing to go back to sleep and then waking up another few times, before he was deciding to wake up for the day at around 6am. I am like a walking zombie. I am wondering if it is down to their age though and if there is a regression at around 6 months.

If it is separation anxiety and think you will just have to ride it out. I don't think that there is a set time to how long it lasts.

She is teething as well, i use ashton and parsons teething powder...
She's been teething for a while, never really bothered her before, could that be what it is? :flower:

i think that could be it, Evie is teething and she's constantly waking at night at the moment. I keep a bottle of cooled boiled water by the bed and let her have a sip of that when she wakes and it soothes her. I also bring her into bed with me, it hasnt made her not want to sleep in her own cot though. you jsut need to catch up on sleep through the day when you get the chance. i know this is easier said than done but its part and parcel with the bubbas that you'll never sleep like you did before being a mummy..... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"