So tired of waiting.

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by mrs. martinez, Jun 4, 2011.

1. mrs. martinez

mrs. martinez Well-Known Member

Hi my name is Callie and I have been married for 2 years I am 22 yrs old. May 2011 was our first time TTC I bought The OPK and a BBT. I started the OPK right away but after a few days of it saying I was not ovulated I stopped cause I did not want to waste them finally I broke down and tested again and was ovulating but my husband was staying in base so we could not try but we did try 2 days before so I am still hoping maybe we have a chance. I try to look for symtoms everyday. I have had some cramping. I know I have lower back pain but I do not know if that is due to my job as a certified nursing assistant or not. Also my boobs look a little bigger and more vains and a little sore but I do not know if that is all in my head. So please just wish us luck! Thank you.

2. Stash777

Stash777 Mommy to Teagan Noelle

As soon as you start ttc, every symptom seems like a pregnancy symptom since they're practically the same during the 2ww. :wacko: Do you have regular cycles? If you do, you should be able to narrow down your fertile window so you "know" when to start your OPKs. You said you got a BBT, so I'm curious if your temps showed you O'd? Again if you have a regular cycle, that could help you narrow down when to start OPKs. GL hun :dust:

3. mrs. martinez

mrs. martinez Well-Known Member

Yes my cycles are pretty regular so I know that I ovulated May 30th that is when I took the OPK test so now I am just waiting.

4. SKAV

SKAV Wife & Mom of 3 boys!

hey there..I know 2WW is pretty frustrating.. healthy sperms can live as far as 5days so you are in :hugs:
    Just noticed your ticker states 8DPO where as you should be 6DPO according to O date on 30th May.
    I'm 5DPO...and am with you :hugs: