So tired

PhoenixCT

Reaction score
I'm feeling so frustrated with the exhaustion. I feel like a slug because I have no energy after work to work out now. Do you ever get your energy back?

I've been the same way.. went out shopping with DH and he had to drive home because I was too tired

I could sleep ALL day long at this point. It's amazing. I nap when my son naps most days. LoL. It's definitely tough to feel motivated to do anything, especially when you add on nausea all day. I'm hoping it passes soon!!

I have so many things I wanna do and then I'm just like nah...couch is everything. I did make myself elliptical today though cause lately all I can eat is carbs. I'm not supposed to feel like a Macy's float at 7 weeks lol

It is soo hard to do anything. I am exhausted all the time and can't wait to get some energy. My older son just started kindergarten too so I have to be up by 5am to get him ready and fed and to school.. and most nights I lay in bed trying to go to sleep after wanting to sleep all day, and I can't. I definitely can sympathize!

YES! My goodness yes. I'm 7 weeks and it hit me full-force last week.

This week I went to Target to get some stuff then had to come home and rest before going to the grocery store to finish my errands! I feel pathetic! (All day nausea and digestion issues don't help either.) I work 12 hours shifts at my job (and no one knows I'm pregnant yet) and it's torture getting through the day!

I hope it improves in the 2nd trimester!

Yep around 11/12 weeks I got my energy back last time.

This time I am exhausted but can't tell if it's from pregnancy or just because I have a 9 month old and haven't slept through the night in over a year 😫.

It gets better!

In the first tri when it hit 3pm i was no good for nothing until i got to bed next day was same all over again! but when i hit 2nd tri i started taking multivitiams and woke up!

pass on if it was the tri change or the extra iron but it got better! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->