So today is my birthday.....

a1b2c3

Reaction score
I am 27. Today it hit me, we have been ttc since I was 25 :(

I remember at the time thinking 'I am going to be a mummy at 26!', and saying to my husband 'how cool would it be to announce our pregnancy at Christmas!'.... I even worked out how I wanted to do it.

Needless to say it didn't happen. Another year later, and another Christmas without an announcement.

So I am definitely not going to be a mum at 26, and I now only have 3 months to be one at 27.

When growing up I have always set myself targets of things I wanted to achieve by what ages. A mum was by the time I was 27. I don't think it's going to happen.

I know some people will say 'i still have time on my side' and I guess I do, but it doesn't make it any easier, or hurt any less.

Today is not a good day.

:hugs:

Happy birthday! I hope this is the last birthday until you are a mum.

Oh dear, I'm in the same :boat:! I'm going to be 27 next month and this is the last month for me to get my :bfp:.

Birthdays are depressing when you're LTTC. Time is all you think about. :cry:

Nonetheless, you should have a nice glass of :wine:, maybe go out and pick a nice birthday dress to have dinner with DH. Or do nothing all day but watch movies and bring out some fine liquor from the liquor cabinet.

Happy Birthday, and at least we're still in our 20s!

I do the exact same thing. 'If we conceive by.. the baby will be born.. and I will be..' Or 'I need to conceive by ... to have the baby by...'

Life just takes over, or more to the point our bodies have a mind of their own..

I think we just need to keep trying and not give up, exploring as many avenues as we can.

Happy Birthday xx

Happy birthday hun!

I will be 30 saturday, af is two weeks late but got a bfn tonight, so won't be reaching the goal i set myself years ago to be pg before i hit 30! Hey ho

Hope you've had a great birthday x

Right with u chick, I'm 27 in feb and even from when I was 16 I had it in my mind that id be a mum by 22/23, I got it so wrong! Never seen 2 lines on test! Happy birthday and fingers crossed you get your bfp very soon! I remember one year getting my period on my birthday & crying my eyes out because I wanted a bfp! Xx

Hey, I turned 25 last Monday (still quite young) and have been trying since I was 21. Saw my FS on Wednesday and he said "You still have time on your hands" which yea I do, but time passes on and I won't always be young.

Fingers crossed your a Mum at 27 and I am at 25. I always wanted to be a young Mum but looks like I may not get that wish. Lol.

I am 33 i knew i had issues when I was younger, don't let them fob you off, get all the help you can while you are younger and its more likely to work... its no fun whats so ever being in your 30's and desperatley TTC... i can vouch for that!

yes you are young but gosh does time fly!!

Good luck girls x

:hugs: :hugs: Happy Birthday :hugs:

I thought I would be pregnant by the time I was 26 - turned 26 last month..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->