so uncomfortable

lorrilou

Reaction score
just need a moan really but as the title says i am so uncomfortable!!

my coccyx (sp?) really hurts so im finding it hard to sit comfortably, my bump is so hard and when i get braxton hicks, which i get quite often, i feel like i cant walk properly and ive still got over 10wks to go!!! :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: its a royal pain in the ass isn't it........ i'm more then ready for baby to come now. I want to feel comfortable again, be-able to move fluidly, not have to piss all the time, paint my toe nails, sort out my fanny hair without risking collapse, fit into my old cloths...... ha, ha, ha,..... the list could go on and on......

well you havent got long to go. i cant wait to feel and do normal things again either.

yer, at least i know i'm only going to have to go 3 more weeks at the longest.... sorry that you feel that way now.

Oh i'll manage. aslong as i dont pile the weight on from now until the end and fracture my foot cos im such a hefer like i did last time!!

I know how you feel - I'm the same - always tired and dizzy and can't get comfy when trying to sleep - then up at the crack of dawn for work - can't wait to finish work!!!

I cant walk far either :(

Don't worry hun - 10 weeks will fly by (I hope, lol!)

Oh i'll manage. aslong as i dont pile the weight on from now until the end and fracture my foot cos im such a hefer like i did last time!!

you fractured your foot.... oh my god that must have been agony!!!!!

i did, 3wks before i had my son and it was agony, especially as there was nothing they could do for it and i had to walk backwards and forwards to pick my daughter up from school everyday!!!

i did, 3wks before i had my son and it was agony, especially as there was nothing they could do for it and i had to walk backwards and forwards to pick my daughter up from school everyday!!!

oh my god - that must be the worst timing in history!!!!!!!! fingers crossed that you don't do anything like that again!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"