• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So Unexpected!

xarlenex

Reaction score
My OH came home for his lunch today from work and was being all lovey dovey..:) felt great. Then after he finished eating he said "You know what? I love you so much" and gave me a wee kiss, then said "I cant wait until your 21" As to which I was slightly confused I must say, so I asked why and he said "I've been thinking lately and I think that'll be the perfect time to start trying for another baby" :cloud9: I was so shocked. I didnt think he was all that into having another one. He then went onto list why it would be a good time, so he's obviously put some thought into it!

Just thought i'd share! I feel all soppy happy now :blush: 2 Years wait for me then girls! :D

Aww bless him! My OH said "we're gona have to have 1 of them ugly estate cars soon" i asked why and he said "practical for when we have babies..duh" haha made me smile as it showed he'd thought about it :)

Awww, it must be nice to hear from him that he's really interested in it :) xx

Awww - how sweet! That's fab news! :happydance:

Awww! bless him - thats really sweet! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"