So unsure

Rowie100

Reaction score
Hi, any help or advise greatly apreciated sorry bit of a long story).

I am currently 15dpo and have been having lots of symptoms from 5dpo. Starting with being dizzy, headachs and light pinching, this has continued until today. On monday (10dpo) I was checking my cirvix and after checking had light pink discharge sorry tmi) this continued for 3 days, never in nickers only after checking. On Thursday 13 dpo I went to hopital for a check (I've had a previous ruptured ectopic so trying to be careful), and got a faint positive urin test result (was really happy). Then yesterday morning (14 dpo) tried a clearblue and first response and got a negative. Went to the doctors yesterday afternoon also got a negative but have been booked in for a blood test on Monday. Today 15dpo with first urnin I must have messed up and never got a conttol line on test AGHHHHH then just now tried first responce and got a negative. What do you guys think, am I pregnant ??

BTW, I promise to update when I get blood results incase anyone else is going through this.

All I can think off is that either your urine is diluted or chemical....But I do hope it's just a late implanter. Fx :hugs:

Thanks, I read that implantation can happen from 8-12 days and my pink discharge was at 10 dpo so really hoping it is that. I've also been burping like crazy

It could be that your HCG levels are too low for a home test to pick up? I'm not sure at all but the blood pt will give you a definitive answer. I'm booked in for one on the 18th. Best of luck hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->