So upset and confused

That def looks way too big, and not connected properly! here's Noah's at 18 weeks..yours def looks like the cord! Hope you had good news today!

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 18

Yes, it is indeed a boy. The radiologist did the scan and was able to get numerous pictures that showed us his manhood. The other picture I was given was just a bad one that doctor said. So here we go! Trying to wrap my head around doing boy things and changing everything we've already bought/planned out. I have had a week to think about the possibility and I find that I'm feeling fine about it. Just still really surprised and ANNOYED that we were told girl for 6 weeks. Oh well, I'm just going to have a laugh about the whole ordeal.:winkwink:

I'm sorry, honey, but happy that you have a healthy little one. I thought that your last scan pic did look boyish because you can see something between the legs--not that BIG thing, but smaller, but that made me think :blue: for you. Massive hugs. Oh...boys are really amazing. I have a one year old, and he's so snuggly and sweet!

Yes, it is indeed a boy. The radiologist did the scan and was able to get numerous pictures that showed us his manhood. The other picture I was given was just a bad one that doctor said. So here we go! Trying to wrap my head around doing boy things and changing everything we've already bought/planned out. I have had a week to think about the possibility and I find that I'm feeling fine about it. Just still really surprised and ANNOYED that we were told girl for 6 weeks. Oh well, I'm just going to have a laugh about the whole ordeal.:winkwink:

At least you know now for sure hun! And didn't get a massive surprise at the birth!! I agree with PP boys are amazing my DS makes me laugh every single day he's so funny and so so loving he tells me he loves me about 50 times a day, as I do to him as well!! Enjoy buying blue!! xx

I'm sorry, honey, but happy that you have a healthy little one. I thought that your last scan pic did look boyish because you can see something between the legs--not that BIG thing, but smaller, but that made me think :blue: for you. Massive hugs. Oh...boys are really amazing. I have a one year old, and he's so snuggly and sweet![/QUOTE

Thanks, I'm sure he'll be a blast! :) The thing that made it so unbelievable was the last tech telling us the BIG thing in the pic was the boy parts.. definitely NOT the case haha. Anyhow I can't wait to see what he looks like :D:flower:

I'm sorry, honey, but happy that you have a healthy little one. I thought that your last scan pic did look boyish because you can see something between the legs--not that BIG thing, but smaller, but that made me think :blue: for you. Massive hugs. Oh...boys are really amazing. I have a one year old, and he's so snuggly and sweet![/QUOTE

Thanks, I'm sure he'll be a blast! :) The thing that made it so unbelievable was the last tech telling us the BIG thing in the pic was the boy parts.. definitely NOT the case haha. Anyhow I can't wait to see what he looks like :D:flower:
Yeah...no, that big thing definitely didn't look like boy parts, but there was a little smaller thing that did. Anyway, there are SO many cute boy clothes online, and you'll have tons of fun with your little man. I know that it will probably take some getting used to that you're having a son, but I agree with pp...it's better that you didn't get a surprise at birth.

I'm glad you got an answer and are bringing yourself to laugh about it. My boys are great and are so loving and always telling me they love you. My DD is lovely but is actually more challenging behaviour and attitude wise than my sons!

lizmageeful do you have a pic of your scan where they told you it was a boy?? I was just wondering they told me boy at 18.5 weeks, got a crappy pic of what was to be the penis, but don't feel like i'm having a boy. I don't have another ultrasound until march 5th and i'll be 34-35 weeks. I didn't get any other pics, not even a profile pic, because baby wouldn't behave.....

here's my pic from 18 weeks
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_6648.jpg

and the last one, it looks weird to me, with almost a hook at the end?
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_6651.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"