So upset.Short Leutal phase 11 days what can I do?

Hi, try not to worry. 11-12 is a good luteal phase length, I think you only need to worry if it's less than 10. Remember, implantation can happen from 6dpo, and lots of women have gotten pregnant with short LP's.

I tried b-50 supplements lasy cycle, and it lengthened my lp from 9/10 days to 12, so I'm gonna carry on this cycle too.

Good luck

x

Agreed. Everything I've read has said less than 10.

That luteal phase sounds fine to me, hun. Good luck! Sending lots of :dust: your way!

hi ,my lp is 8-10 days and im ttc no.11 its never stopped me so try not to worry.xxx

TTC #11 thats awesome! I would LOVE a big family but we are ttc#3 and I guess that will be our BIG family!

MrsHy how do you know if you need to tale Clomid?

Hi hereitgoes
I talked about it with my GP - I always knew it'd be likely because I have PCOS. But, that said, 70% of women with PCOS do conceive on their own. Well, without the Clomid, not the man! :rofl:
I discussed it with my GP a while ago - basically it works by stimulating the ovaries to release the egg then support it with a longer luteal phase. Basically it gets the hormone balance back to 'normal'. Which would be welcome in my case because I don't release eggy til cd 20-25 then start spotting 5 days later, with full flow 4-5 days after that.
x

I have a lp of 10 days and it wasn't a problem at all conceiving my son, please don't worry!
x

I have a lp of 10 days and it wasn't a problem at all conceiving my son, please don't worry!
x

Elm, if you don't mind me asking, did you ever spot before day 1 of your period though? I get brownish spotting 5dpo, starting very light but then heavier on day 9/10... x

my lp was only 10/11 and I have managed to concive 4 times now, and thats with an inverted uterus and pcos, so have hope xxx

x

Elm, if you don't mind me asking, did you ever spot before day 1 of your period though? I get brownish spotting 5dpo, starting very light but then heavier on day 9/10... x

Don't mind you asking - no spotting x

:dust:

Hiya, i think 11 days is fine, mine was 10 and i fell pregnant.I would think if it was less than 10 you may find it harder, but 11 is about average i'd say x

I know it is a very old thread, but it made me feel so better!

I have a 9-10 LP and was convinced I would never be able to conceive now I feel better.
I just had a faint bfp yesterday which was bfn today, I'm at 9 dpo today and I think it was a chemical :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"