So upset....! (TMI sorry)

I'll be keeping you all posted!!

Got a few dull aches. I have heard some people say they got major AF like cramps etc....But still had their BFP.....Please please be me too!!!!

xxx

So I said I'd keep you all posted...

Checked my cervix. High, little bit hard and a bit soft...

xxxx

Sending you luck and crossing my fingers for you!:hugs:

There's only one thing better than POAS - persuading another TTCer to POAS lol!

Good luck
:hug:
Gemma x

Woke up this morning, I was so sure she was here!

I wiped and it was a kind of reddy colour but very faint. Will have to check next time I go the loo!

Nothing there when I check with finger. Although cervix has lowered and gone all soft...

More news to come!!

xxx

I got all sorts of AF cramps before getting my :bfp:'s!
SOOOOOO You never know!
PLUS I went to the loo this time around and had a faint pinkish dishcharge... tested 2 days later and had my :bfp:! SO THERE's HOPE!!
:)
Can't wait to find out if you get yours too!

Psssst
POAS!!!!!!!!!!

I got all sorts of AF cramps before getting my :bfp:'s!
SOOOOOO You never know!
PLUS I went to the loo this time around and had a faint pinkish dishcharge... tested 2 days later and had my :bfp:! SO THERE's HOPE!!
:)
Can't wait to find out if you get yours too!

Psssst
POAS!!!!!!!!!!

Ssssh hehe!! I'm not doing that until monday!! hehe!

I've only been trying 2 months and am sure i'm not prg. so i know how you feel.

xxx

I've only been trying 2 months and am sure i'm not prg. so i know how you feel.

xxx

Woke up this morning, I was so sure she was here!

I wiped and it was a kind of reddy colour but very faint. Will have to check next time I go the loo!

Nothing there when I check with finger. Although cervix has lowered and gone all soft...

More news to come!!

xxx

My cervix was low and soft on day of :bfp: i havent checked since as dont wanna do owt to harm baby but sounds promising x:hug:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I think the :witch: has caught me!!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right so now I'm confused. Just checked. It's gone light pink and hardly anything there. Could be implantation bleeding??

Still not holding my hopes up though!

Hi girls! I am absolutely brand new at this...but have been reading through these for weeks now.

BabyBlues- I am RIGHT there with you. AF is due on Sunday and I'm so hoping it doesn't show. My 10 yr anniversary is tomorrow, and what a lovely gift a BFP would be! My husband is in the Army and is deploying late November so we'll only have one more month if this isn't it for us.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, and I'll do the same for all of you, everywhere. Just reading through the multitudes of posts has made me feel so much better. :hug:

very very odd. I am sorry it is such a weird cycle for you. I hope that it is not AF and just some sporadic bleeding or break through bleeding.

Hello...Happened again this morning. Light pink/red blood. Only a bit!

I just thought implantation bleeding only happened once....xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->