So upset

Stephanie

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi i am 6 weeks gone but woke up this morning feeling wet down below and found out that i was bleeding with clots.
So off to hospital again as been there for the past 2 weeks in a row thinking it was ectopic. Found out last week it was not.
They done a scan an found heartbeat but it was not fast enough. I still have bleeding and cramps so not sure how this is going to end. I have to go again next week for yet another scan to see what is going on.

I am so scared now as pain all the time. They did not let me know my blood test levels so have no idea if that is the problem.

Anyone else had this? Any addvice as could really use some

Thanks and sorry for going on.

X

I can't really offer any advice as I had a MMC but wanted to send you :hugs: and hope it all works out for you xx

Hi Hun I am five weeks and started bleeding yesterday....hcg level was 44 so it's likely I'm miscarrying but have to wait till Sunday for a second beta hcg test to confirm it....I'm in shock and devestated.....hope all is well with you sweets xxx

I didn't want to read and not comment hun.

Wishing you all the luck truly am xx

Just got a call from hospital and my levels went down from 1050 on saturday to 85 yesterday so sad to say lost my little angel. Have to back tomorrow to see doctor. I thought there was no way the little one could hold on with amount of bleeding.

Thank you to all the well wishers.
Will keep trying for another one.

Regards
Stephanie x

Just got a call from hospital and my levels went down from 1050 on saturday to 85 yesterday so sad to say lost my little angel. Have to back tomorrow to see doctor. I thought there was no way the little one could hold on with amount of bleeding.

Thank you to all the well wishers.
Will keep trying for another one.

Regards
Stephanie x

I am so sorry, please if you need to talk I am here and so is everyone else/ I found out I am not alone in this awful thing and nobody even my family understands me. Only those who go through it know/
xoxoxoox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Stephanie,
Im sad to say i know how you feel, i unfortunately lost my first 2 at 6wks, the third waited until 9 wks to leave me but the scan show they hadn't grown past 6wks also.
As Andypanda said above our grief seems to unite us all and i have also found that on here anything goes, no one judges what you say or feel as we all know its such a personal thing to go through. Chat, grieve, vent...whatever you feel you need to just get on here and do it, it helped me.
lots of love
xx

thank you to every one on here for the kind support. i went to hospital last week to find out that every thing had gone and there was nothing left. luckly i do not need a D&C so thankful for that. also stopped bleeding yesterday so 7 days is not too bad for that.

we have started all over again and have orded my ovulation tests off ebay so back to testing. also taking royal jelly as well this time. every thing helps.

good luck to all and heres to the little beans sticking and hanging on xx

Hey Stephanie,

I just wanted to offer you support during this awful time. I'm so sorry you have to go through it.

Hugs,
Heather

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back