So Very Excited : )

Ele3085

Reaction score
So I found out today(after taking 4 tests)that I am finally pregnant , Happy birthday to me :dance: . I wanted to know how long I have to wait until I can get an ultrasound done . I know I have to wait a bit longer

When was the first day of your last period? Congrats x

Thank you thank you ladies��
It was December 9th , and I know the day I got pregnant was December 22nd , I'm so anxious to tell my family I could burst!
But I know I have to be patient a bit longer

That puts you at 4 weeks pregnant.
Normally you have a first scan at around 12 weeks unless there is need for an early scan.
Nothing canbe seen on an ultrasound till around 6 weeks and even the a scan usually has to be done vaginally.
I'm 6 week's pregnant today.. I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in september and another on November 28th. Ive not had a period since but been caught straight away. So antenatal has booked me in for an early scan at 8 weeks.
It's a long wait and I remember this feeling when I was pregnant with my little boy who's now 5 x

Darn , another 2 months��
How can I keep this a secret for that long , I'm already itching to tell everyone I know

:wohoo:

Everyones different when they let people know some people just tell those close until a scan!

Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy <3

Thank you! , I can't wait to hear the heartbeat and see the first picture : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->