So... Was that my period?

Waitnomore

Reaction score
I've had super light pink spotting for almost 2 weeks (only when wiping). Then 6 days ago I got a bit crampy and had a bit heaver flow(still at this point -cramps). Not even enough for a tampon but enough to change a liner often. There were a few clots, but it was defiantly not my normal flow. Yesterday was the first day of nothing. When I started spotting I would have been on cycle day 14. And if I don't consider the heaver spotting a period today would be cycle day 39. My cycles average 36 days. We are TTC and I have not been on BC for about 3 years. So do clots always mean it was a period?

I'm going through something similar. I thought I started on Decembe 26th but I only bled for a hour. Then the same happened the next day, then nothing. I've had negative test after negative test, but I have every pregnancy symptom just about. So frustrating.

I agree! Every time I get fed up and decide I will make am appointment it stops. Well I'm calling tomorrow regardless. I don't think im pregnant, although I would love to be, I just want to know know what is going on so we can get back to TTC. I don't want to use opks and temp quite yet as this was only our 2nd cycle trying.

I'm going through something similar. I thought I started on Decembe 26th but I only bled for a hour. Then the same happened the next day, then nothing. I've had negative test after negative test, but I have every pregnancy symptom just about. So frustrating.

I've been to the doctor. She only did a urine test and told me not to worry about it unless I completely miss a period. She said there's no way it would still be negative at this point and it's probably just hormonal imbalance :(

I've been to the doctor. She only did a urine test and told me not to worry about it unless I completely miss a period. She said there's no way it would still be negative at this point and it's probably just hormonal imbalance :(

Mine has been non stop light flow/spotting pink and only a few days with heaver flow and a few clots. The last two days it's been brown and today I was crampy and had a few clots. I'm hoping brown is meaning it will stop. I just don't know if I should consider any of it my period or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->