So weepy today

diva4180

Reaction score
I just cried for half hour straight for no reason at all! :cry: Is anyone else feeling overly emotional and weepy/crying? It just hit me all of a sudden!

I had this!!! For about a week, I cried when my hubby went to work, when he came home for lunch, when he left from lunch etc you get my point! I then went to my mums house to cry my eyes out too!! and the funny thing was nothing was wrong! But to me at that time everything was such a big deal lolz!!It will pass!!!:happydance: happy days are ahead lolz
ps I got this at 6 weeks too

LOl..I pretty much cried on and off the whole day. My OH and I were having an 'off' day but I mean I just felt like the world was ending. My sis said at one point...are you really upset at him..or is this a pregnancy thing? Hmm...I thinking it was a bit of both...maybe a bit more of the hormones!

I keep getting really emotional for no apparent reason. It hits me from nowhere so you have my every sympathy.

:hugs:

I got this last week and still a bit now. I am a vet nurse and couldn't hold it together at all when helping put animals to sleep. Normally it does bother me but I've never cried at work before.

i am really tired today and just found myself welling up watching deal or no deal! not like me at all!

I'm getting really emotional, over the silliest things too. Nice pictures of the changing colours of leaves on trees, not being able to decide what to eat, you name it - I'll probably start crying over it!

Hormones eh!!!!

don't cry sweetie ...:hugs:

Ive been having these days for the past week, think it the tieredness and hormones. Best to let it out though then hold it in, i tried holding it in and cried so much more when i finally released it. Normally found if i just let myself cry i was fine after.

Damn these hormones! <3

I almost cried the other night because the boys wanted to have one more drink at the pub and I wanted to have dinner :( x

I've been very emotional so far in this pregnancy! For good but mostly silly reasons. I really hate it and am hoping it subsides in the 2nd. I feel crazy half the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->