So weepy today

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by diva4180, Oct 20, 2008.

1. diva4180

diva4180 Well-Known Member

I just cried for half hour straight for no reason at all! :cry: Is anyone else feeling overly emotional and weepy/crying? It just hit me all of a sudden!

2. princessttc

princessttc Well-Known Member

I had this!!! For about a week, I cried when my hubby went to work, when he came home for lunch, when he left from lunch etc you get my point! I then went to my mums house to cry my eyes out too!! and the funny thing was nothing was wrong! But to me at that time everything was such a big deal lolz!!It will pass!!!:happydance: happy days are ahead lolz
    ps I got this at 6 weeks too

3. Sherileigh

Sherileigh Well-Known Member

LOl..I pretty much cried on and off the whole day. My OH and I were having an 'off' day but I mean I just felt like the world was ending. My sis said at one point...are you really upset at him..or is this a pregnancy thing? Hmm...I thinking it was a bit of both...maybe a bit more of the hormones!

4. nikkiangel83

nikkiangel83 Mum to a little girl

I keep getting really emotional for no apparent reason. It hits me from nowhere so you have my every sympathy.

:hugs:

5. fee & bump

fee & bump Well-Known Member

I got this last week and still a bit now. I am a vet nurse and couldn't hold it together at all when helping put animals to sleep. Normally it does bother me but I've never cried at work before.

6. soup

soup Well-Known Member

i am really tired today and just found myself welling up watching deal or no deal! not like me at all!

7. Lulu

Lulu 1 dude & 1 dudette

I'm getting really emotional, over the silliest things too. Nice pictures of the changing colours of leaves on trees, not being able to decide what to eat, you name it - I'll probably start crying over it!

Hormones eh!!!!

8. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

don't cry sweetie ...:hugs:

9. Lanny__x3

Lanny__x3 Member

Ive been having these days for the past week, think it the tieredness and hormones. Best to let it out though then hold it in, i tried holding it in and cried so much more when i finally released it. Normally found if i just let myself cry i was fine after.

Damn these hormones! <3

10. MrsMalowey

MrsMalowey Mummy to Sophie

I almost cried the other night because the boys wanted to have one more drink at the pub and I wanted to have dinner :( x

11. Lesli45

Lesli45 Well-Known Member

I've been very emotional so far in this pregnancy! For good but mostly silly reasons. I really hate it and am hoping it subsides in the 2nd. I feel crazy half the time.