• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So what are we all doing/taking to ttc

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Wondering what everyone's doing to ttc, myself am taking seven seas supplements and keeping my uterus warm before o. Also temping and using opks apart from giving it a break this month for less stress x

Hi ya,

Ive been TTC baby no 2 since August but this is the first cycle since that i think we've covered all bases in terms of DTD before , during and after ovulation so im praying this is our month!

We managed to DTD 3 days before O, day of O and the day after. Was really hoping to DTD the 2 days after but OH was tired grrrrr ha

I have been taking Pregnacare vitamins for a few months now but i realised that when we were TTC our first my OH also took the Pregnacare vitamens for men and we conceived quite quick so he's now been taking them for a whole month and im really praying that might make the difference this cycle :happydance:

Hi, fx-ed this is your month ladies :)
I'm taking my vitamins everyday and trying to get a daily exercise routine going that I can continue during pregnancy. Put my BBT away as it's our first month TTC and we want to ease ourselves in with more of NTNP.
Basically I want to take good care of my health and reduce stress so my ovulation comes as early as possible.
Thinking of ordering maca root for DH.. anyone had good experiences with it?

Hello,

This is our first cycle trying to conceive baby #1, so we aren't going too crazy yet. I'm taking prenatal vitamins and my OH is taking vitamins as well, as recommended by his doctor. I'm also taking baby asprin. Aside from that, we are just BDing every other day during the fertile window until O is confirmed by temping. If we don't get PG this month, we will probably step up the game next month.

I plan on buying preseed and OPKs to help time BD better. But perhaps I'll get lucky and get KU easy. Who knows? lol

Sounds good ladies it's nice to hear some different things people are doing so we can share our experiences x

Not much over here either; I think all that "Don't stress it!" conversation makes me a little reluctant to go overboard with anything. Last two months I temped and used OPKs. First month we just dtd once in the fertile period, but last month we were really on point. This month I've got a trip, so a couple times before O and then just a lot of hoping??? I'm already almost too tired to really go overboard (though the cold I have is probably not helping).

I have a mild clotting disorder. I've had two CPs, so baby aspirin was recommended. However, I know other girls who have taken it because it supposedly helps to increase circulation and help lessen the chances of a miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"