so what are your chosen names ??

:D happy D:

Reaction score
hi guys,

was just wondering for those who have already chosen names or have some in mind what they were??
i love names and peoples reasons for choosing them !!
just thought it would be nice to have a big thread with all our lo names on !!

i'm having a boy and think i'm calling him finnley or flynn

We calling our Lil Guy, Theo-Riley, only reason being, couldn't agree on anything else.
Then the lovely Dana told us the meaning (Gift Of God), made it all the more perfect for our lil man xx

We're thinking Jack for a boy and Aisling (pronounced Ashling) for a girl. No real reason, we just like the names! Aisling means a dream or vision in Irish :cloud9:

Our little boy is going to be called Caidan James. We are Scottish but have Irish heritage too and we wanted something Celtic and as soon as we found the name Caidan, it was the one we knew we wanted and we then stopped looking. James was my grandad's name, so that's why that's there. Henretty is an Irish name so all in all he has a very Irish Celtic name.

xxx

Leracieo Here:D got the name off CSI MIAMI Heracieo butput a L instead of a H :D

Our lil man is to be called Leo Anthony Paul, Leo cos we all like the name and Anthony Paul after his dad and grandfather.:cloud9:

We are going to have one of these, we just can't seem to decide yet!! Jacob Leslie, Joshua Leslie or Logan Leslie (the Leslie comes from my older brother who died very young & thought it would be a nice tribute to him) xx

Expecting a little Carter Caelan. We love the name Carter and there is a song with the name in it that I just love, Caelan because the father is part Irish and (I'm part Scottish) it was important for us that our LO would be connected with that part of his heritance. Our family name is Kanjee and it just clicked when we said it "Carter Caelan Kanjee". It sounds so right, there was so hesitation lol!! xx

We're having a boy and we're calling him Ben. If we were having a girl we were going to call her May.

Our little boy is going to be called Joshua Paul Raymond, Joshua is the only boys name we could agree on and Paul after DH and Raymond after FIL xx

For a boy I'm thinking Jack William, and if it's a girl then either Alesha Grace or Mia Grace i can't decide between the two.

Aw Emsy you made me cry!!! Dunno why!!! What a soppy tart I am!

My lil guys name is Pierce Kaven . No reason why really other then I like it and thats the only name we could agree on .

our little girl is to be named 'Luciana- mae' the italian version of Lucy after dh italian side ( mae- after my dear nana):cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

our little one is going to be called Alfie
and in the unexpected instance that a little lady arrives she will be called sadie

Our little girl is going to be called Ruby Elisabeth Rose :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->