so what are your chosen names ??

Our little girl is to be called "Lily" as for a middle name, we can't agree on one yet!!
xxx We did like Lily Summer though! Only reason because we both love the name Lily!

I wanted Alexi after my favourite guitarist. OH didnt like that but said he would consider Alexia/Alexis for a girl. Were told its a boy so settled on Thomas Ali, after both OH's grandfathers (English and Arab) who died in recent years.

I wanted Alexi after my favourite guitarist. OH didnt like that but said he would consider Alexia/Alexis for a girl. Were told its a boy so settled on Thomas Ali, after both OH's grandfathers (English and Arab) who died in recent years.

alexi is a lovely gorgeous name !!! deffinatley something different !!!

My LO is gonna be:
Noah- Just liked it.
Samuel- After his Daddy
Eric- After my grand-dad, so his great grand-dad who died of cancer
xxx

alexi is a lovely gorgeous name !!! deffinatley something different !!!

convince my OH of that please!! theres always the next one!

Alexi Laiho by any chance? :p
I like the name Alexi too, but I think my friends would just laugh at that!

im not in 3rd tri any more obviously lol .

But was sooo shocked when i saw your name choice happy hun :), My baby boy born in 2007 we couldnt decide between flynn or finnley and he got called Finnley iv never ever seen any one else with that spelling (Am i bias if i say you made a great choice lol) it was just soooo surreal lol .

I put the double nn in So when he is older he can call him self Finn if he wishes too :) .

Good luck . x .

im not in 3rd tri any more obviously lol .

But was sooo shocked when i saw your name choice happy hun :), My baby boy born in 2007 we couldnt decide between flynn or finnley and he got called Finnley iv never ever seen any one else with that spelling (Am i bias if i say you made a great choice lol) it was just soooo surreal lol .

I put the double nn in So when he is older he can call him self Finn if he wishes too :) .

Good luck . x .

gosh how spooky hun !!!!!
really can't choose which one though !!

really is spooky isnt it lol ...

Not just the fact we picked 1 exact name but both lol .

Iam bias but i say choose Finnley lol . xx .

i really want to call my girl maisey, but oh isnt so keen! damn!
we also like the name Ameilia or Mielia

our little boy is going to be called harrison james. harrison because iv always liked the name and james because thats ohs second name

The names we have picked are Sarah May or James Robert. Girls names are after my Mum & Aunt. Boys name are just because we liked them (I really wanted James Martin - after the gorgeous TV chef, but not surprisingly, OH didn't go with it!)

We had a girls name from the moment I found out I was expecting, Lillian after my great grandma. No one has been allowed to have that name in my family but given all first borns in the genration are boys it was only fitting we found out I was expecting a boy! I still have first dibs should there be a female baby no. 2!:happydance:

Our little mans is going to be called Ellis Alan. We have always liked Ellis and have been unable to agree on other boy names and Alan after the FIL.

We had a girls name from the moment I found out I was expecting, Lillian after my great grandma. No one has been allowed to have that name in my family but given all first borns in the genration are boys it was only fitting we found out I was expecting a boy! I still have first dibs should there be a female baby no. 2!:happydance:

Our little mans is going to be called Ellis Alan. We have always liked Ellis and have been unable to agree on other boy names and Alan after the FIL.

gosh i used to go to school with an ellis, have'nt heard the name since !!

The first time I heard it was when I started my current job and someone has a son called Ellis and I have liked it ever since. Its not a popular first name and that's why we like it

If is is a girl her name will be Alice Elisabeth Rose. Alice after my great grandma, Rose is my middle name, and I just like Elisabeth.

If it comes out a boy, his name will be Rhys Michael or Rhys William....I can't decide. Rhys because I've always liked the name and it is not common here. Michael is my Grandpa and William is my uncle who I am very close with (my dad has never been around).

Before we found out it was a boy we were decided on James Devlin but DH changed his mind after being told it was a boy. He now can't decide :hissy:, top a the moment and the name I most want is

Oliver James but the other name options are Sean, Tyler, Ryan, Brett, Brandon, Dylan or Glyn

DH wants to wait and see what he looks like, but hoping so much on Oliver James, Take care :hugs: XX

For a boy, the name would be Evan Curtis - Evan cause I like the name and Curtis after my father.

For a girl, OH wanted to call her Sapphire but my family are in throes against it cause they say that's a stripper name so my whole family is hoping we have a boy xD If it's a girl, we might go with Gabrielle Joan instead - Joan is def. the middle name cause it's for OH's Gramma who died about three weeks after he told her that he was gonna be a daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->