so what are your chosen names ??

our little boy is going to be called harrison james. harrison because iv always liked the name and james because thats ohs second name

james is my brothers name (and my dads but hes certainley not after him!) and were thinking of using it as this babies middle name ! x

Rach276 - love Jack William, fits together perfectly, aww he will be so sweet xx

dannydustcart - loving the name Erica so cute, just told DH and he wants another girl so we can call her that !!!

leanneh - your names are gorgeous :] adore the name harrison !!

Well, we have come up with an old fashioned name and love it! It has cause quite a few negative comments from OH's family but I couldn't care less...!

Evelyn but she will be called Evie for short. We haven't chosen a middle name yet.

Tara
xx

We're having a boy...we've gone through a few names; Adam, Edward...we have settled on Austin Hayden Clark

At the moment - Kyla Rose
A boy would have been Cameron Jay or Kayden Andrew

*I'm sneaking over from second tri*

We picked Jennady Ann for our little girl. Jennady was just a name we liked and Ann is both my grandmother's and my OH's mother's middle name, so they can both be happy about that. lol.

If baby would have been a boy, his name would have been Caleb James. We just liked Caleb and my stepdad's name is James and my younger brother's middle name is James.

Our son's name is Aiden Thomas. We really like Aiden and it wasn't too popular (at least when I picked it out, it wasn't. By the time he was born it was). Thomas is my OH's name (and Aiden's dad) so we stuck with that and it sounds really good.

Tara - Evelyn is an adorable name and evie so cute, and so you shouldn't care about negative comments as she's your bundle of joy not theirs,

Pitbullmommy - Austin Hayden Clark flows really nicely, i love it,

char&Bump-X - i absolutly adore the name Kyla Rose, so elegant, i especially love the name rose :]

aidensXmomma - oh gosh, the name caleb brings back a few memories !! there used to be a young chap who came over from america to spend some time doing youth work at our church, He was really kind and i adored the name, is it American origin ??

Caitlyn True : The Caitlyn part will make my best friend and my mom happy : Katie and Linda :rofl: and True is the name my dh chose for her :)

Our Wee man is going to be Ben Anton.

Ben Becuase hubby loves the name and Anton after DH's Gdad who was called Antonee (Dutch) Who passed away in feb.

awww marshmellow, trhats a lovely name and a special story to go with it !!

LMAO. For a second there I thought you were saying to someone ''Marshmellow'' Is a lovely name :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then I re-read that and figured you were talking to marshmellow :blush:

I've finalllly picked a name :D

Braden Joshua :D

My little baba will be called Thomas- Jack. We love the name x

awww love thomas jack tooooo !!! ahhh at this rate my lo is going to have a thousand middle names !!!

LMAO. For a second there I thought you were saying to someone ''Marshmellow'' Is a lovely name :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then I re-read that and figured you were talking to marshmellow :blush:

I've finalllly picked a name :D

Braden Joshua :D

:rofl::rofl: get what you mean now , took me a while, brains are in standby today !!!

love the name btw :]

awww love thomas jack tooooo !!! ahhh at this rate my lo is going to have a thousand middle names !!!

Thanks, I found out it was my great granddads name after we picked it. Which was nice. my nan was made up x

HAHA girls. LOL He was around Long before Mark Anthony was known! LOL but I had never put 2+2 together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->