So what's happening with this meet then?

Aww TL I'm only playing, it's a weird feeling leaving my teens though

haha! I knew you were just playing! I just had to play back. ;)

:hugs:

Yeah, leaving that "I'm a teen" phase is the first step to starting to feel old... just wait... next thing you know, they'll be making "classic hits collections" of the songs you listened to in high school. Talk about making you feel old!!! :haha:

ok so now i am feeling old, i am 32 going on 62 lol.
Count me in kind of for the meet, it's hard as i have 1 that finishes school at 12 and 1 that finishes at 3.10pm and dh has to drive as i don't drive any more due to my seizures but hell yeah i'll try my hardest to come and if not ellie you have my address so you can all come see me haha x

Nah she's still in hospital hooked up to drips :( she seems pretty sad, it must suck more since its around christmas and cos she's got tons of infections she doesnt know if she'll be home for christmas...gutted. But she'll be fine and showing Ava's fluffybum on here in no time :happydance:

Plus i'm SO SO SO annoyed!!! :gun: My sodding phone refused to let me see the pics she sent me :cry:

oh no... what happened? hope she's ok...send her my love:hugs: how is Ava doing?

sara

xxxx

I know OMG i nearly cried when i tunrned 20 and then i just turned 21 and nearly mourned :rofl:

Ava seems to be fine :) which is great though she's having problems feeding her i think the MWs are being shit TBH :nope: She's just got so many infections and things she's hooked up to drips etc which is rubbish...but she will be fine and be on here in no time :lol: I cant wait to go and see Ava though i loooove seeing new babies :cloud9:

oh gosh, sorry to hear claires ill send her our love won't u plz? Did she manage to go home for xmas? I do hope so :hugs:

Hadn't we started talking about Leeds? It's fine if Manchester is easier, but I thought Leeds was easier for the Scots :shrug:

:rofl: I've never been to Leeds...would be an experience!!!

TBH I'm pretty OK wherever it is, within reason obviously lol x

lmao gotta keep the OH happy eh!

I'll come to lpool, see my ex, listen to him speak his sexy accent, run home like :nope: I didn't do anyyythinggg :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->