So what's happening with this meet then?

Oh a farm would be nice. I am quite happy to pick people up at the station and take them to where we are going if that helps.

that's be helpfull BUT also not so much cos we couldnt take car seats and prams.. lol.

:rofl: @jayleigh's OH !!LOL i really dont mind where but i will probs be gettin a train unless i bring OH along too :dohh: so whatever is easier for everyone else!!!:thumbup:

My ex is from lpool sara, thats why he wont be happy. He's doing that man thing where they hate ur ex cause ur ex was a nice guy who didn't mess u around...It's jealousy!

:lol: I could drive down and you drive in the city....plan :rofl: Will be in me new car :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: Def need a satnav me thinks!!

Well i really dont care where it is, it prob would be cheeper driving though Claire :) So i'm not fussed would prob have to drive through the night though...eeeeewwww

I really can't think of anywhere that friendly to a dozen parents and their brood in central Leeds. But I don't know it that well from a parenting perspective, more from a shopping one lol!

There is the National Media Museum in Bradford (which is really close to Leeds) which has a huge cafe area and the museum itself is fun for older kids. Don't know if that's of interest to anyone? :shrug:

Well ava will only sleep so im not bothered where we go! we could shop, haha! up to everyone else with older kids, whats the average age anyways? 1?

yea think 1 will be the average, i think we're maybe the oldest? will be 16 months at end of jan *eeeek*

Halen will be 8months by then :cry: he's getting too big too soon :(

yeh Daisy will be about 8 months then too eep!!! scary !!!

8 months oooo how i miss that time. They're fast becoming little people but aren't quite the terrors that toddlers are. First words and starting to make motions :cloud9:

Freya is 8 months next week! :shock:

There is this farm place https://www.stleonardsfarm.com/ don't know whereabouts it is as I haven't looked that closely yet, lol.

Tabs is 15 months at end of jan :cry: She's getting so big....

Farm sounds good, Tabs will just think its home from home :lol: At the moment we are loving the ducks :rofl:

it says 2 miles from town centre and i'd presume that will have a station of some description, whether it's a main one tho :shrug:

I know where there's a nice play centre in Preston but it's probably a 20 minute walk from main t station, dunno if thats any better for anyone? (part from me :haha:) I just saying though because it's the only soft play centre i've ever been too that has a good area for young babies but also sections for toddlers and older kids. Does a reasonable lunch too for a play centre!

If Preston is accessible to people, I haven't been there but there's a fairly new play place - https://www.rascals-play.co.uk/ - near where my mum lives. It's not in the city centre but there's a park and ride bus that goes from right next to it, so it would be a five min walk through the city centre to the P&R, then a two min walk from the P&R to the play centre. I think it's about £1.20 return (buses every 6-8 mins both ways) and for those who are driving, it's a 3 minute drive from the motorway.

I dont mind walking...good for me :lol:

The Farm place looks good and has a play area too :shrug:

Do you think its too far to drive down and back in a day?? Will take us about 5 hours to drive??

id rather a play area tbh, love farms normally but i am scared of everything when im pregnant lol, what if one of the animals has something and it licks me or something lmao

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"