So when do I Get To Move Again?

BrandysBabies

Cautiously Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I will be 12wks tomorrow!!!! Wooohoo!!! BUt when do I get to move to 2nd tri? Is it the end of the 12th week or the end of the 13th week? Or is it tomorrow? Lol! I would love you all forever if you say tomorrow, although I have a feeling it's not.

I believe the beginning of the 13th week marks the beginning of the second trimester.

That's what I thought! Booooo! My NT scan is actually scheduled for next Tuesday, which will be the first day of week 13, so it will be an extra exciting day!

Depends on if you go by US or UK standards I think...

I've been jumping back and fourth between the two even though I'm 12 weeks, because I like to keep up on whats going on with everyone in the first, because I'm rooting for you all, but I find it a bit redundant as far as information now. I like to see what's next. Wishing you all a Happy Healthy 9 months and that second trimester gets here before you know it!

In the US the end of 12 weeks/begining of 13 weeks is the start of second trimester. I moved over to 2nd trimester at 13 weeks :)

i'd say the beginning of the 13th week, because i've heard 1st tri is until 12 weeks. And once you actually get to the 13 weeks mark you are 13 weeks.

I think once I see my baby in a couple weeks (at almost 12 weeks), and hit the 13 week mark, I'll be able to completely breathe. I have confidence that this tiny one is going to make it.......but I don't think I'll fully believe it until I see it.

I'm getting a little nervous, to be honest, since last time at this point I was having terrible dreams of miscarriage and being told I'm not pregnant anymore....and so this time, as I approach the 11 week mark, I'm probably going to be on pins and needles.

Let's get there happily and with great health for both us and our little ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->