So who is done their shopping now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
I shouldn't ask this question as I will probably feel very jealous. LOL

I am done a pretty good chunk of it. I went to a Partylite party and hardly anyone showed up. The hostess (whom I did not know) had planned on a LOT of people going and she had this penny raffle with a lot of different things. Well I walked away with about $800 in candles and candle holders, vases, etc. and I spent $60 total. :rofl: The lady was pissed as she lost out on a lot of money, but whatever, I got a lot of Christmas presents. :)

I just need to shop for the men and a few kids gifts.

i've got some bits but really need to get stuck into it, i just don't seem to find the time, thank god for the net :)

im just about done for the kids, just need to get them clothes and then thats it!

ive got loads done, im so surprised at myself. if i had the money id have had it all done by now, but trying to spread the cost over the weeks. I just love spending!

I keep saying "that's me done" but then I'll see something else I really like for Hannah and end up buying it!

Haven't bought Hannah or Stan a darn thing :rofl:

Have two of my great nieces taken care of, a few things for my dad and know what I'm getting my mom.

I'm done! And wrapped. But only because I don't want to be out in swarms of people once Novemeber hits and people realize they haven't got anything done. And I doubt very much I'll be in any type of mood to drag Meredith with me to the malls in December

Ye, i've done most of the shopping for OTHER people just nothing for my little family

Jealous at most of you. LOL

But, gives me motivation. My goal: Have the majority of Christmas shopping done by the third week in November.

Leanne, You wont be jelous of me! I thought I was doing quite well untill I read how orgainsed so many people are!!
Iv got four presents so far, and LOADS more to go!!! Im guna have to get saving and shopping!! The shops are getting SO packed already :(
Xxxxx

I find the malls here are busy at any time of year. Does anyone work? ROFL!

It will definitely get that much more worse over the next month.

Eurghhh great! Don't you just love christmas shopping!!
I think il have to take up online shopping!
All I can say is Im so glad I havent got a huge bump yet, Would be so scared someone would wack into me!
Xxx

I have all the inlaws bought for
just my own side now.... mum, dad and bro..... o and can't 4get hubby!!!

oooo this gives my motivation too leeanne, i always try and get ours down by the end of november, fingers crossed for this year x xx

oooo this gives my motivation too leeanne, i always try and get ours down by the end of november, fingers crossed for this year x xx

Me too, yet I always find something I forgot or need to get. LOL Or my kids - as soon as I am all done their shopping they come up with something they really, really, really want and don't let me forget about. If Santa didn't bring it, Santa would be a bad guy!

I am just about done. Just need to bake cookies in December and that is it. :D

I think I am done for my kids, might need to get them a couple of little bits to bulk it out, their bdays are also 1 and 2 weeks after xmas so have to buy for that aswell, I am going shopping on Sunday to do all the other family members, then that leaves hubby which will be done by mid November, also his bday in November and I just have a couple of things to get for that which I think I will do online very soon.

Im aiming to get them all wrapped by beginning of December when decs go up, then in December I want to do lots of cooking cakes etc with the kids and really get into the festive mood :happydance: I cant wait

Kids are sorted just a few stocking fillers to get and only a few more pressies to get for other family Im well impressed with myself it usually me running round a week before christmas tryin to find stuff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"