So who is on team pink now......

Eeeek we're on team pink too! Can't wait to get stuck into the january sales! x

Team pink here too. I'm holding off on buying clothes as I've got loads of second hand stuff coming, and a huge family who will buy pressies. Very excited to put her in pretty dresses though x

I'm having a girl too! There are many of us, the last time I looked at the poll on the top of second trimester page, it was 50/50 bang on! Can't wait to shop, only problem is we're not telling anyone the sex so I'll have to drag DH along instead of mom or friends, lucky him!!!

Well I am actually on team yellow at the minute and will be till bubsy gets here but I have a strong feeling its a girl does that count??

Im pink!!! I cant buy any more clothes though - she already has more than I have collected in my 36 years!!!

me me me... get all the bargains and I'll rob ya :haha: xxx

Well I am actually on team yellow at the minute and will be till bubsy gets here but I have a strong feeling its a girl does that count??

Definately counts hun

yay for all team pink mummies!! xx

I'm on team pink!

Really looking forward to shopping for pink in the sales!

Xxx

I had my scan yesterday and the sonographer said baby looks more like a girl than a boy. I'm not sure what to believe but my OH said he know's what he saw lol.

I had my scan yesterday and the sonographer said baby looks more like a girl than a boy. I'm not sure what to believe but my OH said he know's what he saw lol.

Awww bless ya OH, he could have seen the cord congrats on team pink!! xx

im team pink too and cant wait for the sales i havn't bought anything yet!! xxx

I meant my OH certain its a girl lol...he said he was certain there were no bits to see. I'm just hopeless with scans. The sonographer pointed out the cord going in to the belly and it was not dangling down in that area....think i'm going to cave in & book a babybond gender scan for this weekend

Lol, Bargains are sweet but how can you resist buying the stuff already...thats what husbands / baby daddies are for ;)

I've bought some lovely bits in Next and the more I go, the more I see!!

Nicola xx

I meant my OH certain its a girl lol...he said he was certain there were no bits to see. I'm just hopeless with scans. The sonographer pointed out the cord going in to the belly and it was not dangling down in that area....think i'm going to cave in & book a babybond gender scan for this weekend

Oooops, :dohh: I get you now I had a babybond gender scan at 16 weeks, really reccomend it xx

WELL LADIES WITH ONE LITTLE PRINCESS AT HOME I AM EXPECTING OUR SECOND LITTLE PRINCESS IN 2010!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->