So who is overdue ?

mama2b

Mummy & TTC
Reaction score
Im starting to think there is a secret conspiracy between our unborn, overdue April babies, especially the ones due over a week ago !!

Whats going on ?! Some of us haven't even had any signs or we get a teeny weeny sign and think this is it (like i did two days ago lol)

I don't even feel like anything is going to happen, have sweep booked tomorrow but im not expecting much from that either, i think baby is refusing to come out !!

Oh dear, it really isn't going to be much longer now. I'm starting to feel guilty!

I'm in the club. 8 days over with a fully shut cervix.

Had unsuccessful sweep yesterday and now have induction booked.

Fed up doesn't come close. Good luck for yours tomorrow. X

that really sucks! Out now babies! Hope you ladies get some action soon!

lyns do you get another sweep first ?

i get two then induction

Im overdue havent been offered a sweep yet but got a appointment on tuesday at hospital and induce dat on the 23rd, :(

i keep reading/following your posts cause you just seem so lovely :D stalker alert :rofl: and even I'M getting impatient for you!!!!

xXx

lyns do you get another sweep first ?

i get two then induction

They've told me that if I have any cramps or signs that something happening then I can call up and have another one. Cervix was firmly shut yesterday though so I'm not holding much hope.

Now I'm looking for cramping, willing cramping in fact, but I don't know if I am feeling crampy or just feeling the after affect of the sweep. Either way, its very very slight!

have you got an induction date already or will you be getting that tomorrow?

i keep reading/following your posts cause you just seem so lovely :D stalker alert :rofl: and even I'M getting impatient for you!!!!

xXx

Awww thank you :hug:

Lynds I don't know how to tell you this but I have been getting really bad cramps for the past 2 hours !!!

No date for induction think they will give me that either fri or sunday assuming sweep doesn't work (if i need one lol) the week I was due apparently they had no beds/rooms left on delivery suite so they needn't think they are keeping me waiting if its the same this wk or nxt !!

Oooooh hope something is happening for you hun!!! Bring on the cramps!

Its not pleasant though, I didn't want an epidural but now im not so sure !!

Hope you start getting cramps soon ! x

Im overdue to had sweep today fingers crossed sumink happens started gettin little pains here and there but maybe im just imaginin it lol! Who knows.....doc said i was 1cm dilated oooohhh yer!!!!

Me overdue too by nearly 3days :hissy: i just feel uncomfortable now really, mum reckons i will be like her she was two weeks overdue with me but was dilating the whole time, then was induced and i popped out within a few hours, painful but quick ! fingers crossed! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->