So who stil has Easter eggs left???

XKatX

Reaction score
I'm sitting here, munching through a lovely Lindor egg and wondered who still has any left? I still have a flake one squirreled away upstairs somwhere too. Or did you scoff the lot on Easter day?!!!!

ive still got one left, plus a box of roses n a box of matchmakers :)

yep me! i've been giving mine away to my mum, stupid diets! x

yep me! i've been giving mine away to my mum, stupid diets! x

Hubby and I shared his, then as we broke into mine, he decided he was on a diet!!!:happydance: So I got half of his and all of mine!:rofl:

i still have 1 wispa bar and the big egg out of my wispa one all the other fattys in this house demolished all theirs days ago!!:rofl:

I still have 2 left in my cupboard, I'm meant to be on a diet but there taunting me!!

Ive still got half left its calling me im trying to behave and resist though. Everyone Else ate theirs on easter sunday and been trying to nab mine since!

my lil boy does, only cos mammy hasnt been able to help him! :rofl:

The eggs are all gone but I still have the bars that come with it x

I still have all four of my easter eggs left :), my OH got me a lovely one from thortens that said my name and i love you on it, and then i have dark choco eggs, because i was very ill over easter and didnt get to eat any, aand dont feel up to it at the mo. Dont fancy chocolate!! :hissy: :rofl:

I've got 3 left! I don't eat the egg, just the stuff that comes with it!

I have 6 left, I have already eaten like 7 so i'm hesitant to eat the rest hahaha!

I have my huge main one left, Its too pretty to eat. My dad got me it, its a huuuge white chocolate egg with blocks of milk chocolate at the top and bottom, tied with a big pink bow :D so so so pretty

Plus I stole all of my little sisters, because my mum wont let her eat them all. she won like 12 on an easter egg hunt... Theres no way my mum will let her eat them all. She's only half way through her first one, I have a feeling thats all shes getting.

I've still got 3 little ones left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->