So...who's doing the next sale this year??

~KACI~

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance:

Boxing day 7am!! Can't wait:)
Going to have to get there earlier though because it will be heaving because of it being at 7!!

The kids have had money off their nanna and there getting vouchers off my sis for there too and my dad is also giving me money for Paige's birthday early so i can get her clothes, i doubt she will need toys after xmas!! lol

I always want to but when I see the queues outside, and then the chaos inside I don't bother. And in the sale this summer a woman stole a coat out of my hand in Next in the Trafford Centre - I nearly cried! (Blaming it on the pregnancy hormones!)

But I really should as we've still got loads of Next vouchers left from when Esmé was born...

do it!! is trafford centre your nearest next??

My nearest one when back in England is one on a retail park near Stockport. But I def prefer the one in the Trafford Centre as the baby/child shop is seperate from the main one.

Might leave hubby & Esmé and drag my mum along - need to make the most of my first un-hungover boxing day for years!

No, I'd rather stay put in bed!! I hoping we get an online preview invite as we have a NEXT acount.

Think I am gonna give them a miss. The Next in Elgin is pretty small and doesn't stock alot of sizes, every time I go in I have to order something in to the store :dohh: Inverness is ok but I really dont want to drive 45mins to get there :wacko:

i really want to go but dont think i could do the queuing from 7am OH is thinking we might pop along the day after (27th) but i bet all good stuffs gone x

I always want to go but I never do, I don't drive so can't get there! Plus I drove past with my Mum once and it was sooo chaotic. I went to one in the summer (just during the day) and I don't know who was worse - the women looking for nice clothes for themselves or the mums!! I think it was the mums! :lol: :lol:

me :D me and mum are going to go this year, but leaving mads with james and dad i think :blush:

yea don't take her hun, its chaos, some people take a pram:wacko: they can't get in the shop never mind walk round!! lol

never ever lol its mad like someone is handing out free £50 notes lol people fighting over one top because its the last in that size ect

ill be :sleep:

LOL we did this last year and got some cracking bargains.

I dont know if I'll be going this year as my babba is due thursday so I may have a newborn, be in labour, or be very overdue!!!

But I do hope to send Hubby though to get some baby bits and hopefully some new bedding!

EVeryone told me how manic they were. I went in summer and it was busy but pretty calm to be fair! Got lots of bits and bobs. SO yup i'll be there

Kaci - we were told 8am though? Is it different for different stores? I want Chester Greyhound again x

i think i might drag my mum down with me
7 am is bloody early :dohh:

:happydance: :happydance:

Im not, my BFF works at Next so she's just going to get me whatever i want for Brooke :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->