So...who's doing the next sale this year??

Hopefully I'll be going for a look, doubt I'll be there at 7am tho!

We asked instore at wrexham and got told 7am Sam?? SOomite be different, its well worth going:) I go with my best mate, we are taking chairs this year though to wait outside because she'll be nearly 9 months pregnant:haha: That was me 2 years ago!! LMAO

oh my kaci that is dedication! i don't think we'll go early xx

Id love to but dont think i can do with everyone pushing and shoving! x

I shall be doing it, but only online, I can't bear the thought of going into the shop with all the crazy people :rofl:

You! haha! No, I think it's most likely I am the crazy person and everyone else is normal! Either way, it's safer for me to be at home :haha:

This might seem like a stupid question............... But I'm going to ask it anyway!!
How/where/who gets these 'on line sale previews'?

We have 3 nexts stores up here so it might be safe to brave it this year. Not 100% sure tho and if I do it will be without LO!!

Im not to early for me!!!! Cant stand the crowds!

This might seem like a stupid question............... But I'm going to ask it anyway!!
How/where/who gets these 'on line sale previews'?

If you hold a NEXT account you get invited. My mum always does and I am hoping we get one this year as I opened an account in the summer:thumbup: Saves hunting for your size on the rails!!

Il be just over 29 weeks pregnant so I really cant be bothered with the ques etc so Im just going get my bargains off line :D xxx

I'll be going! There are 2 nexts in my town, one in the main town and a much bigger one on the industrial estate so I will go to the one in town as its much quieter. I'll get there at 5am, then after ive finished there i'll wander over to the Marks and Spencer sale too!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have to go to the inlaws ... every FRIKEN boxing day i miss out..

*rocks in corner*

Atually i get VIP :rofl: So will get it 2 days before it goes on sale :wohoo: totally forget about that :dohh:

:smug:

Booo kay:(

Well i might be doing my friends shopping for her girls , she went MW today and she doesn't expect her to be still pregnant by the end of the month :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->