so whos starting 2010 shopping in jan??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGirl

Proud mummy to alfie
Reaction score
i'm starting 2010 christmas shopping in january, already chosen some bits i want to get
hopefully we'll have a iccle baby bunker next year :)
hope everyone had a nice day x

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :thumbup:

I refuse to leave it until late next year! I'll be buying for baby from the start of the year definately! x

I got a lot of xmas prezzies in summer sales. Have bought some birthday presents for people in the sales already (a few started yesterday) and got LO's birthday prezzies too.

Hopefully my OH will take me to the sales today and then go do something with Amelie and leave me to shop! I have £100 voucher for H&M and want to get us some outfits and have a look in Next (couldnt face getting up there for 7am :shock:) so I hope theres some decent bits left!

shopping for NEXT Christmas? but Christmas was YESTERDAY? lol

i just buy presents a week or two before anyway,and i buy toys and clothes every week whenever i leave the house,but only what we need at that moment.

We start our Christmas shopping today in the sales! :D LOL

Last year we got Caitlin a baby annabel in the woolies closing down sale and she got it yesterday :D x

I'll be doing the baby's shopping early on but Noah's I'll be leaving until August, he changes his mind too much lol!

Unfortunately, I don't want to see a mall in the next while. With that said though, I do need to return a game and get a replacement zhu zhu hamster today or tomorrow.

But as for shopping for next Christmas, hell no! :rofl: Right now, I am fed up of shopping.

I have been learning a valuable lesson these past few years though. Toys R Us and other stores start having huge sales the last week of November and on. I won't be shopping earlier than that next year. I could have saved a bunch of dollars this Christmas had I waited.

I def won't! I would totally give it to them early if I shopped that early. Plus kids change too much, right now they are really into certain things but by next year they wouldn't like them or not that much atleast. So I'll start in Nov again :D

Not quite this early, i may pick up 1 or 2 bits in the sale if they are a really good deal, i'll get cards, wrapping paper etc etc and put it away but wont start on the toys and presents until the summer

I def won't! I would totally give it to them early if I shopped that early. Plus kids change too much, right now they are really into certain things but by next year they wouldn't like them or not that much atleast. So I'll start in Nov again :D

That's what I find! Not so bad with babies and toddlers, but once they get into the school years, they go through so many phases. I can't count how many my others have gone through from Dora to Princesses to Spiderman, and on and on it goes.

Hannah Montanna is huge for my daughter right now, but I've learned through experience that these phases are short-lived. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"