So Worried!!

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Ok, so I just got my levels drawn for the first time since the doctors where closed for the holidays. I'm not sure if I am 4 weeks or 5 weeks, cause I miscarried last month, and my ovulation was messed up this month because of that. But I didn't get by BFP until I was 4 days late from my period. But I know my levels are doubling nicely, cause the line on the test went from barely there on the 25th, to pretty dark on the 27th, to as dark as the test can go today. :thumbup: ok, so my blood was drawn today, and my HCG was 93.79, a number I was perfectly ok with!! I was sooo happy! And then I texted my mom...and she put doubt into my mind. She said "Don't get too excited, that's really low for 4-5 weeks. When I had my (late) son my levels were 1000 at the time of my missed period". Ya. So now I feel like I should prepare to miscarry again like last month..I was happy cause my levels were sooo low last month, the highest they ever got was 27 and that was at 5 weeks. Are these levels ok? Especially since I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated?

It sounds okay to me!
I just looked this up and maybe it will help ease your mind:
https://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/
The levels can vary SO MUCH this early on :) your numbers look absolutely fine! Try to relax a little knowing that xx

Day of my period mine were 68, two days later 215, after that ob said I didn't need me to keep getting them down because its a doubling there looking for. Its not the number that matters so much its that there doubling. My sister in-law told me mine was low compared to hers with her son it scared me but before I knew it she was saying since mine were tripling that it was twins (its not). Every pregnancy is different! You probably ovulated a few days later it happens all the time. You should have another blood test 48 hours later to look for a doubling and that can give you some reassurance!

That sounds perfect for having just got your BFP. It's all about when your baby implanted. The 1 number isn't so important as seeing a 66% or so increase within 48 hours. If your lines darkened I would remain hopeful!

Pretty sure your mum is not an expert. Don't let people freak you out with their non-knowledge! If there was a problem, the doctor would tell you.

HCG is over 200 now, I got my 2-3 weeks on the clearblue weeks estimator tests this morning :happydance::cloud9::baby: going by my LMP I should be 5+2, but I ovulated/implanted late and I think I'm 4+5. Numbers are doubling awesomely!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
Pretty sure your mum is not an expert. Don't let people freak you out with their non-knowledge! If there was a problem, the doctor would tell you.

This is the best thing I have ever read on this forum. It's going to be my new slogan.

Also congrats to the op, looks like your little bean is doing well. Happy and healthy 9 months :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"