So...

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
I'm not even officially trying. Have been using withdrawal, but i haven't been entirely convinced OH has pulled in time all the time this month. I'm pretty sure i'm around 13dpo today. And for the past week or so i've been noticing a fair few symptoms, gonna list them and see what people think. Although I'm pretty sure it's just wishful thinking :blush: Anyways here goes:

6/7dpo- Spotting
8/9dpo- Very sore boobs and shooting pains in boobs
From 10dpo- Dizzy/faint spells
8-13dpo- nausea, very varied appetite, very tired but unable to sleep, crazy dreams
13dpo- Very odd taste in mouth that won't go no matter what i eat/drink or when i brush my teeth.

If they're all imaginary then i'm cracking up.

Done some tests with internet cheapies at around 6dpo and 8/9dpo but both :bfn:. (some pics in BFN thread)

Hmmm....Could i be any more confused?!

Hey there
The OH and I have been doing it that way for years, and I can't tell you how many times I thought I was pregnant and wasn't LOL It wasn't until we dropped the whole "pull & pray" method that I got pregnant (in the first month too!).
However, it is possible to get pregnant in this manner...it just hasn't happened with me so I feel like its near impossible.
And funny thing is, is that when I was actually pregnant, I didn't get any symptoms until after I found out I was. Gotta love morning sickness :)
Either way, best of luck =)

Thanks, yeah that's why i'm so confused. I've imagined it before, but this time a lot of it is most definitely there so i dunno

I hope your bfn's turn into bfp's soon, I've seen your bfn's on the boards, thanks for posting :) Sadly it seems each month I get prego symptoms but havn't gotten my bfp either. Crazier still is that last month there was a ton of symptoms, and less this month but still some but they were DIFFERENT ones mostly than last months, so like you said, Go Figure. There is just no rhyme or reason to this TTC stuff!!!!

Good luck and sending you baby dust-

Thanks :) I know at least some of mine aren't imaginary, OH has had to steady me with dizzy/faint spells and commented before on my weird eating habits atm. I keep wanting food and then when i get it i can't eat it.

Babydust to you too JJF :dust: :)

I got pregnant using withdrawal method when I was changing contraception. Its not a very reliable method.... So it could be true!

Well AF was due this morning...and not seen so much as a drop of blood yet. No cramps really either. It's bit odd because i'm not 100% sure when i Ov'd but i'm about 90% certain it was the 19th. Although based on when my last period was I'm now cd31, which means if no AF by tomorrow it will be the longest cycle i've ever had.

TEST TEST TEST

Those seem good symptoms you have there, especially the dizzy one and the taste in your mouth, i had both of those before i got my BFP.

Gwan you know you wanna

I'm away at the minute. Not home until sunday/monday so can't test until then. I told myself if AF hadn't arrived by the time i got back then i'll test.

Is kinda frustrating. But at least it'll mean when i get chance to test i should get a clear result, with no doubt over whether it was too early etc

hmm just read your thread...sounds like a possibility! We always use the pull out method and i never get pregnant...lol sometimes wish i would. But that sounds good for you hun, specially your sypms and no af yet! Good luck sweetie and fingers crossed for you BFP!!! ;)

sounds positive, i had a terrible taste and dizziness before my BFP, really good luck :)

Awhh hun :D
I'm hoping a 'happy accident' for you lol! The withdrawel method ain't the most reliable, actually probably the most unreliable method lol! Only 1 or 2 days til you test! Should defo show up by then coz AF will be 4 days late!
And as for the symptoms, comparing them to myself they sound very familiar! Especially imsomnia. Crazy dreams, like having babies in some weird situation. Also nightmares, mostly including having a baby and something awful happens to them?
Wish you luck xxx

withdrawal? seriously? isnt that alot risky, as there is a small amount of sperm in the precum.

I'm hoping a 'happy accident' for you lol! The withdrawel method ain't the most reliable, actually probably the most unreliable method lol! Only 1 or 2 days til you test! Should defo show up by then coz AF will be 4 days late!
And as for the symptoms, comparing them to myself they sound very familiar! Especially imsomnia. Crazy dreams, like having babies in some weird situation. Also nightmares, mostly including having a baby and something awful happens to them?
Wish you luck xxx

I've been having crazy dreams about babies for the past couple of months!!! Mainly finding out I'm pregnant and having baby and taking him/her places.

The other night I dreamt we did a test (even though it seemed really improbable that I'd be pregnant this cycle) and it told us we were having a boy. Randomly. Think it's those tests that tell you how far along you are that've set my imagination off! lol

Good luck Katy! Hope you get the result you want! We've been doing the withdrawal method between using condoms too... It's not very satisfying really.. :dohh: Anyway, tell us when you've tested!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Wish you luck xxx

I've been having crazy dreams about babies for the past couple of months!!! Mainly finding out I'm pregnant and having baby and taking him/her places.

The other night I dreamt we did a test (even though it seemed really improbable that I'd be pregnant this cycle) and it told us we were having a boy. Randomly. Think it's those tests that tell you how far along you are that've set my imagination off! lol

Good luck Katy! Hope you get the result you want! We've been doing the withdrawal method between using condoms too... It's not very satisfying really.. :dohh: Anyway, tell us when you've tested!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Lmao how funny!
I've had loads of weird dreams, I had a dream I was back in school and everyone kept saying I was pregnant and I didn't believe them, I kept saying I can't be I've got the implant! And then my waters broke and I gave birth to a pink teddy bear in the canteen! Lmao!
Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant and my OH bought a pram and I went totally off my head because I didn't like it lmao!
The worst most horrible dream I have had is where I was pregnant with twins, but I lost them, I had a boy and a girl I called Chloe and Dean, and I had photos of them all over my room. Then I suddenly went into labour and had another set of twins and my mum took them away from me and killed them! I woke up hysterical. Uh makes me shudder!
xxxx

Lmao how funny!
I've had loads of weird dreams, I had a dream I was back in school and everyone kept saying I was pregnant and I didn't believe them, I kept saying I can't be I've got the implant! And then my waters broke and I gave birth to a pink teddy bear in the canteen! Lmao!
Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant and my OH bought a pram and I went totally off my head because I didn't like it lmao!
The worst most horrible dream I have had is where I was pregnant with twins, but I lost them, I had a boy and a girl I called Chloe and Dean, and I had photos of them all over my room. Then I suddenly went into labour and had another set of twins and my mum took them away from me and killed them! I woke up hysterical. Uh makes me shudder!
xxxx

WTF?! :rofl: A pink teddy bear?! Crazy! I can't really remember my dreams that well now, I just keep having these ones where I'm pregnant, or find out I'm pregnant or have a baby... It's really weird because they're all different but at the same time repetitive.

That last one is freaky as. :hug:

xxxxxx

i had a dream i was pregnant but when i woke up i started crying cause i was really happy in the dream that i was having a baby and eveyone was saying how much they loved me and that my baby girl,(dont know why, but they kept saying girl,) was going to be beautiful, so u cn see why i was severly dissappointed :(

Good luck with testing hun ...
I hope this is one of thoose miracle great accidents (On Purpose kind of things lol) .
I was not in ovulation period , Using condoms and still fell .. So im sure it could happen for you with withdrawrel hun ..
Super good luck for testing . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"