I am listening to what he says since we are going to start using protection again from this month, and i'm willing to use it. I just don't want it to be me stopping it as it feels wrong to me. I'm happy for him to use condoms, then it's his choice. Of course i would rather baby be born to two happy parents, but i also feel that in my heart he would be okay with it if it happened, he's pretty much said so. He'd just rather wait. Hence starting protection again. And i know that two years may not seem that long, but when i'm having a bad day it seems like forever. I'm sorry you're having problems and it may take longer for you. But there are also no guarantees it'll be smooth sailing when i do move over to ttc. I'm already seeing a GP about something that could mean potential problems.