so......

divershona

Mummy to Kaya :)
Reaction score
i joined a site called plenty of fish and i've met this guy on there called paul and omg he makes me laugh, like ive not laughed in ages! and its really cool, and i think i would like to meet up with him.

im just kind of worried about meeting someone that i've met online especially with kaya and things.

what do you think i should do?

I agree with Becca. Make it a very public place and don't let him drive you home. Also tell your parents where your going so they know. But other then that I think you should do it!! There are some websites that you can get a background check on someone for free or cheap also, maybe google those if you still feel a bit uneasy about it.

maby meet up as friends as see where it goes. but agree with others meet in a safe place. I dont see the harm in it hun it may go somewhere it may not but you wont know if you dont give it a shot! good luck

i've seen him on webcam on msn and chatted to him and we seem to be getting on alright. i would definately be meeting him in a public place im one of those people thats very sceptical about meeting people who were online.

steven has said that he'll look after kaya for me so im not going to be taking her with me, which is good especially until i get to know him a bit better. i just feel kinda nervous, like i know its a first date but ive got those feelings that its more nerves than a first date.

hmmmmmmmmm

just go into it with an open mind hun it doesnt have to be so datey, you could agree for it to be more of an informal thing x

i guess, i like what i know so far and he's a cheeky bugger (sorry for my french there) but he makes me laugh and no1 has managed that in ages, so i guess i have a good feeling about it.

i'll let you know what happens :p

I'd definitely be cautious, just because you have Kaya. I mean, you and Steven haven't been apart that long, right?

I'd let him know you're meeting as friends and just want to go from there. :flower: It certainly can't hurt to meet up with him, but be careful!

You will never know until you meet him i guess.
You can chat to someone online but theres nothing like seeing them in person:)
Go for it but start off as friends and see how you get along.

thats what im going to do, i've said to him i just want to be friends and see where it leads and he's cool with that :)

you and steven broke up?! jeez lol. i didn't even know. have the date in EK and i'll sit in the same restaurant as you and spy incase he is a nutter :p x

Sam that would be a little wierd if im honest, but thanks for the offer :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"