Soaked through my jeans with cervical mucus....

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
Hey ladies....tmi, I know, but Im out for dinner with some friends and felt myself getting wetter and wetter...thinking I might be bleeding, (Im either 9 or 10 dpo)...went to the bathroom to check. (Currently sitting on the toilet lol) and its white, creamy and some stretchy parts, cervical mucus...soaked the whole way through and the crotch of my jeans is even wet!! What in the world?! I also had yellow egg white cervical mucus on 7/8 dpo... Anyone having anything similar?

Today I've also had a TON of creamy mucus. It literally dripped when I was sitting on the toilet. I'm feeling like it could be a good sign.

Eeek!!! I hope so!!! Are you ttc #1? Im ttc #2, but still nursing #1, so it's kinda tricky to make sure I'm not nursing so much as to stop ovulation!

Ya I'm going for #1. I am normally quite regular but this cycle I have no idea where I'm at because I just had a miscarriage and then my thermometers battery died so I don't know if or when I ovulated. Testing tomorrow though so hopefully I'll get some answers!

Aww so sorry to hear about your m/c. Ive been there too...sucks so bad. :( keep me updated on testing!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!! I tested yesterday bfn :( so I'll wait til af now. I was so bummed after the negative!

Ah shoot, sorry about the bfn. It could still be early though, maybe it'll be positive in a few days. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I hope so!! It was only either 8 or 9 dpo ...so hopefully just too early, but don't have my hopes up!

Bfn. I'm hoping it's just too early but I'm not feeling like it's looking good. Maybe I'll test again tomorrow or maybe just wait a few days. It's just so frustrating not knowing how many dpo I am

Ugh..sorry to hear it. Fingers crossed for a bfp in the next few days!!

Hopefully! I'm all over the map for what I'm thinking now. I was so confident for a while but now I'm really unsure. Thinking that O must have been delayed this month so I'm thinking that Friday is the latest I can expect AF before I begin to be excited. I'll test again tomorrow and then try to wait a few days if I get another BFN.

Will you test tomorrow as well?

I tested this morning...bfn...I'm guessing I'm out, although w breastfeeding, in never sure when I O....thanks to both of you ladies. Hope we all get bfp's!!!

Bfn for me too. Hopefully next month is our month

Nothing new here. No af, due thurs, but I think I may have ovulated later than I thought, and dh would have been away at that time, so even if af doesnt show, no getting hopes up here... Booo. Lol

Did AF show? She has not shown for me, a week late now, although I'm not feeling hopeful, I'm really just thinking that my cycle is messed this month.

Oh here's me thinking that's a positive sign as I had the extreme cm last week ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->