soap

lol im just gunna talk to midwifey and see what she says in teh morning :)

rofl my mum used to say if your caught swearing ill wash your mouth out with soap id forgotten about that till then

oh my god! i can't believe someone else has the same cravings as me. I love eating baby soap and am addicted to smelling bleach and mr muscle lemon kitchen spray and cif cream cleaner! When i'm in the shower i lather a clean flannel in baby soap then rinse it through a little and suck the mild soapy water off the flannel!!!! i did it 6 years ago with my last pregnancy and am doing it again! its gorgeous! my husband thinks i'm crazy but hes a GP and doesnt say anything to me! Just tells me not to bite the bar and always shakes his head saying "you'll get diarrhoea"! he doesnt get the need!!!!!!

I liked licking soap when i was pregnant. The desire passed once Jack was born.

Are you sure its the eating the soap your craving and not just scraping and biting into the..um hardness of it? i know after reading this i cant stop thinking about scraping it along my fang teeth..if thats the case you could find somethign of the same feeling/hardness of soap!

no mine is not to do with the texture of the bar of soap as i just lather it up on a clean flannel and suck the soap water from it! it has to be baby soap though! and the smell is amazing too!!!!!

lmao... this is the weirdest craving i've heard of!

I haven't had any cravings.

no mine is not to do with the texture of the bar of soap as i just lather it up on a clean flannel and suck the soap water from it! it has to be baby soap though! and the smell is amazing too!!!!!

i kinda wanna do this now.. lol damnit!

mollys new nickname should be spongebob squarepants lmao

I couldn't get enough of biting and sucking wet sponges when i was pregnant. I bought a new one from wilko's every week. 19p a sponge and they're the best sponges in town :p

lol yeah i like wilko sponges too! and the massive yellow car sponges! ive been cutting off bits of car sponge getting it all soapy and sucking the bubbles out.....

it makes my burps bubbly too....

rofl@spongebob it should be spongemol sud mouth

Lol!

So glad I don't have any weird cravings!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back