soar undercarraige ??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by csmummu, Apr 9, 2009.

1. csmummu

csmummu Home to Charlie.

HI all,

I cant rember much with my first pregnancy i just took it all and delt with it lol

this one has been trouble free but ive just started to get the sore tenderness its not even in my mini its more that bit inbetween your mini and your bum LOL :rofl: its making me waddle like a duck. im guessing its my pelvis moving and streaching kinda thing?? i think??

anyone getting anything similar?

Thanks girles xx

2. lissagayle

lissagayle Well-Known Member

Its horrible!!! I didnt think i would hurt like this so soon, with the pelvic stretching, but it has. Almost 19 weeks I cant imagine how much more pain im gonna have to go through. Good luck with yours!!!

3. csmummu

csmummu Home to Charlie.

I know! its not like something you expect before you are due lol

4. nikkip75

nikkip75 Well-Known Member

sorry ladies sounds a bit like spd.

but i may be wrong, take a look on google,there is lots of info on there with symptoms and stuff.

my bum hurt all the time, its more in my seat/bum bones and coccyx but can hurt anywhere in the pelvis area.

:hug:

5. csmummu

csmummu Home to Charlie.

on bum! i thought the other pains i was getting were siatica always in my left buttock! will mention it to midwife when i see her next in 2 weeks ... i should be in agony by then so i wont forget lol.

Thanks Nickki

6. MegGem

MegGem Mother of 1

Yup, I had this really bad a few weeks ago. Doc said it was because of the hormone relaxin (which causes the stretching ligaments.) Some women just get more inflammation than others. I almost fell off the toilet when trying to go #2 and it hurt to sit down!!!

7. csmummu

csmummu Home to Charlie.

I was in agony last night i couldnt sleep! this was led down like i had flu you know when your bones just ache!? you paracetamol help with the pain ? im guessing not much ?

8. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

It does sound like SPD so Its defiantly worth mentioning on your next visit, hope it isn't though, take care :hugs: XX