Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

Don't mind the questions at all!!

Policy for the MLU I transferred to from the hospital is sweep attempt number 1 at 41 weeks which was unsuccesful due to my cervix being to high up. My Induction was booked straight after for Monday, 41+6. I had another attempted sweep Thursday, 41+2, and whilst the cervix had come down it was still clamped shut.:hissy:I asked the midwife who did this if it was possible to bring the induction forward. As much as I would give my right arm to go into labour naturally I did not want to be left that long. She rang and asked as she was not too comfortable with it being done 13 days over and the hospital have agreed to start me tomorrow if they had a bed. The original booking for Monday was on the condition they have a bed too :hissy: To say I was tempted to call this morning and beg is an understatement.

If I had not requested to transfer to the midwife led unit I would have him by now as the consultant at the hospital said they would ensure I had him by May 1st if I stayed under there care:dohh::hissy: That'll teach me:blush: It goes to show how different the policys are dependent on where you live.

I hope that makes sence?? If I have no bed I'll be back tomorrow!!

Wow girl.. I am so sorrry :( You couldn't have known though so don't beat yourself up hun. I do hope he comes soon. Hugs

Good luck with your inductions ladies :hugs: I keep popping back to see if any of you have delivered, am looking forward to seeing that you all have because I know it really wont be long now :) xxx

ellismum?? Hope youre not here and are tucked up in a hospital bed!! :hugs:

Morning ladies just checking if anyone had delivered yet....i'm still here :cry: going to have a waddle :rofl: round the shops to cheer myself up!
Check back later tc :dust::dust::dust:

Im still here too........wishing I wasnt and trying not to come on as it depresses me even more lol x

Im still here too. I was due 27th April and have Midwife coming tomorrow for a sweep at home!!

Evening everyone just came on to see if anyone has any good news yet :)
I'm still here but hoping that it wont be for much longer as had a gush of what i thought were waters at 8.15 this evening, called the hospital and MW said it sounded like waters has started breaking but to keep an eye on it and give them a call in the morning if nothing happens overnight.
Keeping fingers crossed this is it finally!!!!!!!
Will keep u posted if dont go into hospital
Tc
:dust::dust::dust:

Anyone got news yet or are we still in limbo?? :dohh:

i'm still overdue..how bloody unfair!

1 week officially.

getting sweep hopefully around 10:30am and getting mild contractions..

so labour dust over here?

I hope it is labour dusty over your way hun... and send some over here if it is!... Im a week over tomorrow and feeling like FOREVER!!! :dohh:

Let me know how the sweep is and if it works, im quite nervous about mine on thursday. :blush:

Had my sweep done yesterday at home and induction booked for Saturday (when i'l be 40+12) incase LO doesnt make an appearance before then ... MW seemed to think sweep should work because my body was 'ready' for it so fingers crossed :)

I hope it is labour dusty over your way hun... and send some over here if it is!... Im a week over tomorrow and feeling like FOREVER!!! :dohh:

Let me know how the sweep is and if it works, im quite nervous about mine on thursday. :blush:

update is other post :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"