Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

I Know how you feel hun, I went for a sweep monday just gone and was horrified to be told that she couldnt do it as my cervix was too high and tucked behind babies head :( I'm also booked in at a natural birthing centre but ive been told if i end up being induced i will have to give birth in hospital, the pressure!! xxx

I feel like the only April Mummy left but I'm sure theres a few of you lurking come help me stay sane! xxx

I'm 9 days overdue now! really hoping I don't go into May either :hissy: and my bump won't stop growing, I hope she's not going to be a massive baby!!

How on earth you coping with 9 days hun? how much longer they going to let you go? and heres me moaning huh :lol: xxx

They're giving me till Tuesday! I thought something might have happened today when I spewed my breakfast everywhere (tmi) :rofl: but nope, not felt anything! xxx

I am so pleased I am not the only one feeling this way. :hug::hug: I hate how it's getting me down, I should be enjoying this and making the most of the time I have before he arrives.

I have the sweep next week if nothing happens,hoping he decides to want out before it though.

9 days over,(((hugs)))x_manxie_x xxx
They can't let you go much further can they?
I would be tearing my hair out!

I'm not far off tearing my hair out :rofl: I'll be 11 days over when they induce me...she just doesn't wanna come out!

:hugs: to all of us xxx
I am dreading needing a sweep,not so sore,more uncomfy IYKWIM
I have just sent hubby to get yet another curry in hopes it will do something :rofl:

Hello ladies,

I hope your all ok and keeping positive, :hug: I am exhausted after what seemed like a very long labour well first stage anyway! xx

Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck and believe me it can happen when you least expect it x and if you think your near it please get lots of rest beforehand you may need it hehehe xx

luv you all x

:dust::dust::dust:

Even though I am overdue I am not really too bothered by it. I never pinned my hopes on being on time and it will only go on for another two weeks. The baby is still alive and kicking and that is all I need to keep the moral up. Maybe I wont be saying this next week though when I am nearly 2 weeks over :)

hello everyone, just thought i'd post in this thread as my baby was due today and no sign yet :(
cleaned flat yesterday in the vain hope it would make her come during the night but no luck, also been walking today still no bubs tho.
here's hoping all babies come soon :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Morning Ladies, well Its now day 4 of Overdueness, woke up happy today not sure how I managed that :) Still no pains, no show nothing! Only got to wait till tomorrow now to get a new date (induction date) so least thats something! Ive lost count how many times I have got the house ready for the baby! from spending so much time on this site I had in my head baby could come any time from 37 weeks LOL!!! so thats 4 weeks of thinking "wonder if the baby is going to come today?" least ive stopped that now! how is everyone else doing? any signs of these late little ones yet? xxx

hi all! nope still no sign for me grrrrrrr :)

Not for me either,only 1 day over though.
(((hugs)) to you who are over even more xxx

Didn't get any sleep again because LO sleeps all day and decides to jump about all night :)

Hows everyone spending these last few days without there little ones? Feels weird saying that as its hard to believe your ever going to get one! its miserable here today, Husband still on holiday from work (this is his 2nd week as we thought he would get to spend these 2 weeks with the baby (probably why he's late!!)) been making the effort to get out everyday walking but its obviously not made any difference! Soo hoping I can get my sweep done tomorrow if she says my body still isnt ready i swear I will sit there and just Sob!! xxx

40+6 today

I was getting cramps and had backache last night, had a bath and then they went. Did the deed and had a strong contraction stright after then they came back with a vengence at 1am, about 4 -5 an hour, took 2 paracetemals at 3am, went back to bed at 4am to sleep incase it was and woke up this mornig feeling fine!!!!:dohh: :hissy: Meeting my friend in town today for lunch, will leave early and have a good walk around first whilst resisting the temptation to spend money!! If all else fails, Sweep tomorrow!!

Aww Hun :hugs: how frustrating is that! Ive had numerous occasions where I thought it 'could' be the start and twice where i was certain it was but :nope: Ive got a feeling somethings not right with the positioning Midwife said its hard to tell on me exactly how the baby is lying, I know he's head down but he just doesnt want to drop down, last I knew he wasnt even engaged yet! Am going to go to mothercare and get a nice going home outfit for baby to cheer me up :) Thinking I better get one in at least 10lbs lol xxx

Thanks hun!! I've not really had any BH or feelings like that before and being nearly a week over I really hoped it was the start of something (OH did too but only so he did not have to go in for his 13 hr shift today and lie in!!!!!) He has been fully engaged for 3 weeks now! I still have a dull ache so a smooch round town might just help (although it's started raining here!!!!!) I will be replacing the some of the newborn bits in the hospital bag with more 0 - 3 and the "up to 7.5Ib outfit that was just incase comes out!! Good luck x x

I'm not quite officially overdue - i've got until thursday but i've had no signs what so ever and last time i went to the MW i was told the head was not even engaged :( :(

:dust::dust::dust:

Lots of dust for those already over due...i'll be joining you soon!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->