Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

Sounds like your body is certainly getting geared up for the big event if nothing else! will make you more favourable for your sweep if you dont go into labour in the meantime :) A mooch round the shops certainly sounds like it could give you the nudge you need, good luck you too hun and come on you lazy babies! :lol: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Princess-Vix, Will you still not get one if you go into labour naturally?? I am still allowed my waterbirth and the midwife unit if I do but not if induced as they do not do this and would need to go to the hospital (COME ON ELLIS - MUMMY HATES THE HOSPITAL!!!!!!) Theres still time, don't get too dis-heartened:hugs:

sarah_george, I really do hope so. Got a sweep booked in tomorrow lunchtime!! Dreading them telling me I'm not even ready at a week overdue, don't think I'll sleep tonight:sleep:

I was speaking to a Midwife yday (when I phoned up begging for a sweep lol) and she said as soon as you get your induction date most women panic and go into labour naturally anyway, I must admit thats exactly what happened with my first, they was only going to let me go to 40+4 anyway and I had her before that, Ive certainly felt under more pressure since I realised induction means a hospital birth but at the same time I soo just want to meet my baby now that in the grand scheme of things I will probably just be begging for the induction ASAP! I was quite relaxed about the birth a week ago but now i seem to be getting obsessed with how big he must be growing in there, my first was 8.7lbs and 2nd was 9lbs Both around due date reckon i'm on for a right bruiser if i go much longer! xxx

Princess-Vix, Will you still not get one if you go into labour naturally?? I am still allowed my waterbirth and the midwife unit if I do but not if induced as they do not do this and would need to go to the hospital (COME ON ELLIS - MUMMY HATES THE HOSPITAL!!!!!!) Theres still time, don't get too dis-heartened:hugs:

yes,they will...but they doubt he's going to come.
had my internal and my cervix is so tightly closed and she had trouble finding it :hissy:

sarah_george, I really do hope so. Got a sweep booked in tomorrow lunchtime!! Dreading them telling me I'm not even ready at a week overdue, don't think I'll sleep tonight:sleep:

Mines booked for 230 so I will have my fingers crossed for both of us! I'm nervous too I just want to know if i'm likely to go anytime soon now, i will keep an eye out for your update hun and we will get to find out how much longer we got left :happydance: xxx

yes,they will...but they doubt he's going to come.
had my internal and my cervix is so tightly closed and she had trouble finding it :hissy:

Did you get that same feeling I did of wanting to poke her in the eye when she said that :lol: You need to work on cervix ripening then hun, Evening Primrose oil and lots of sex! I'l let you know tomorrow if that works cos thats what ive been doing xxx

sarah-george, I will be hoping it works for us!! Here's hoping it does!! :hugs:

princess-Vix, I have been told he is ready to go and lol and behold, 3 weeks later, still here. Don't take her word as gospel. Go for long walks, loads of nookie and get a bouncy ball if you have not got one already x :hugs:

Well I have been doing everything possible to ripen my cervix but its not listening to me LOL
I have had much looser bowels as of this morning,hopefully that means something.
Like I have to run to the toilet and pure relief when I get there!

But sex isn't working either!! we have it twice a day sometimes!!

I'M JUST SO FRUSTRATED AND UNCOMFTY!!!

Hope you have a nice afternoon ladies, I'm off walking AGAIN! lol! hopefully at least one of you will have popped by the next time I log on to restore my faith in Nature :lol:babyandbump has sure helped me get through this last week, heres some more dust for everyone :dust: :dust: :dust: Good Luck Ladies!!!! xxxx

Well I have been doing everything possible to ripen my cervix but its not listening to me LOL
I have had much looser bowels as of this morning,hopefully that means something.

I have that like every other day!! :hissy:
i'm like yey!!!!! and then i'm like. 'noooooooooo'

:rofl:I had it last week and then it vanished,I was cursing all day!
Any signs of anything and I cling to it like a mad woman :rofl:

Hope you have a nice afternoon ladies, I'm off walking AGAIN! lol! hopefully at least one of you will have popped by the next time I log on to restore my faith in Nature :lol:babyandbump has sure helped me get through this last week, heres some more dust for everyone :dust: :dust: :dust: Good Luck Ladies!!!! xxxx

Lots to you too hun ,enjoy the walk and hopefully it will start something for you :hugs:

i cling to any signs..but getting used to being let down now :hissy:

i cling to any signs..but getting used to being let down now :hissy:

Know how you feel hun :hugs:
This happened to me last time so was always in my mind but it so frustrating :hugs:

i'm just purely irritated!
Left school just before easter hols and left preggers :(
got oral exam on friday and i'm going in preggers :(

wanted to of had it :(

Hope something happens for you soon girls! My baby is on her way soon :happydance: though I'm not contracting properly :hissy: so was sent home at 4am to ride it out till it progresses...I need drugs! I'm a wimp :rofl:

Hope something happens for you soon girls! My baby is on her way soon :happydance: though I'm not contracting properly :hissy: so was sent home at 4am to ride it out till it progresses...I need drugs! I'm a wimp :rofl:

all i can say is lucky you!!!!

good luck!

Yes,good luck!

I have had a bath,felt great but feeling irritated again.
Have had some cramping,got excited but then its gone away :(

I'm in one of those moods,you know,where nothing is right and I don't want anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->